I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Doi Live Show 26th Feb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:14
Originally posted by Bren

you tart tups

Oh yes... where the wonderful Matt Evers is concerned.. I admit it!
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:18
they are always willing to try something new.. must have taken a fair bit of bottle from both of them to keep that move in.. bet he can't wait for a breather though.. hmm.. as a trained nurse.. I would be more than happy to nurse him back to health
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:22
Chico is doing really really well.. so much content and has a great partnership with Jodeyne
Skifan View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Skifan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:23
Great skating from Jorgie and Matt, imo.

Matt really didn't look too good, though, bless him.    Looked in need of a big Hug  (can I volunteer Wink?).

BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:25
Another pointless gimmicky start, but he gives it plenty of welly and he skates very well.  Good attitude as always, and very enjoyable.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:26
Tonight it's all about rock and the attitude, so here's how they got me rocking!

Matthew & Nina - First up and did he gave it a go or what! I love this guy's determination to get better, it was amazing, an absolutely brilliant way to start the show! 9/10

Chemmy & Sean - She didn't deserve to be in the skate-off, but perhaps it can make someone want it more and this was really good from her, she sure rocked me, she has to get the votes this time! = 8/10

Jennifer & Daniel - She was lucky to avoid the bottom three, this I think was her best to date, however she still has the need to cling on to him, she surely can't avoid the skate-off for longer. = 7/10

Andy & Vicky - That routine had good acting and a good story but that was it, everything else was just dull, he doesn't deserve to be here, he has got to go tonight! = 6/10

Sam & Alexandra - He's not like Matthew but he does try so hard, the frog-lift was a bit wobbly but they still got through it unharmed and what s skate from him, really good. = 7/10

Jorgie & Matt - Yikes! That's gotta hurt for poor Matt. But anyways, that was so dramatic all the way through and of course, they pulled off the neck-spin without a problem, brilliant job from those two! = 9/10

Chico & Jodeyne - He should get rid of the blond hair, it doesn't suit him but anyways. Great routine, well danced, he's done it again, I'm now glad that he's done enough to be safe. = 8/10

Andy & Jennifer for the skate-off, it has to happen now surely!

Edited by killersbee - 26 Feb 2012 at 20:28
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:27
Originally posted by Skifan

Matt really didn't look too good, though, bless him.    Looked in need of a big Hug  (can I volunteer Wink?).

haha.. join the club Skifan... as Queen of Tarts.. I'm at the front of the queue
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:28

Matt really didn't look too good, though, bless him.    Looked in need of a big Hug  (can I volunteer Wink?).

enjoyed matt and Jorgie, chico and jodeyne and matt and nina tonight

haha Ski you will have to fight tups for matt - agree he did look wiped out imo
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:30
Right, an hour until the results. I'm off to vote for Chemmy, Chico and Matthew.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:31
Matt has always been my fave.. as Queen of Tarts.. it's my duty to check out the other male pro's.. but to be fair.. Mr Evers has never been knocked off my winner's podium   
Skifan View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Skifan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:41
LOL  It's ok, I don't mind sharing - I reckon poor Matt could do with a few hugs right now....nod !  Just as long as I get my 5 minutes with him - purely medicinal, of course.... Wink !
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:44
What a prententious prima donna was Andy! I'd never heard of him before DOI and wish I hadn't.  I know we'll be in the minority but, hubby and I thought Jennifer was a big improvement this week. OK she hung around Dan's neck but she skated quicker and looked more confident than she has before.
Skifan View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Skifan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:49
I think Andy will be in the bottom two this week - the public never likes someone cocky.  He really seems to think he is better than he is - and the way he spoke to Katarina was so disrespectful.  Time for him to go, I think...
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 20:49
Hello,

Feeling a bit crappy but have watched the show and thought I'd give my comments.

Matt and Nina, I really think he's great, good fast routine, clean too.
Chemmy and Sean, I thought she was good, not a flattering outfit and hairdo, but I felt she was a smidge undermarked skating wise (what do I know though, I've never won an Olympic medal).
Jennifer and Daniel, was she really better than Chemmy, easier steps, loads of lifts, didn't let go of Dan and an overmark of the highest degree.  She is one of the worst 2 left IMO.
Andy and Vicki, ok his skating is clean and he did a good routine, I felt he was undermarked TBH, but maybe not best to have a go at the panel about it.
Sam and Alex, I have to say I love Sam, he's progressing well, but was a bit wobbly tonight, however he was doing more di fficult stuff than Andy.
Jorgie and Matt - ouch to that slice in the head Cry, however, she is bloody fabulous although I felt Matt was a little subdued for him, it can't be good to know you may have scarred that beautiful face.
Chico and Jodeyne, I love Chico, I love his attitude and his enthusiasm.  Great fast routine, great footwork and great lifts.  He's one of my 3 faves left.

Bottom 2 IMO should be Jen and Andy with Jen going.

But think it may be Chemmy and Andy with Andy going.

Edited by Eviesmum - 26 Feb 2012 at 21:14
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 21:11

LOL  It's ok, I don't mind sharing - I reckon poor Matt could do with a few hugs right now....nod !  Just as long as I get my 5 minutes with him - purely medicinal, of course.... Wink !

haha.. oh of course.. same with me.. purely medicinal.. ahem!!
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 21:22
Originally posted by Eviesmum

Hello,

Feeling a bit crappy but have watched the show and thought I'd give my comments.

Matt and Nina, I really think he's great, good fast routine, clean too.
Chemmy and Sean, I thought she was good, not a flattering outfit and hairdo, but I felt she was a smidge undermarked skating wise (what do I know though, I've never won an Olympic medal).
Jennifer and Daniel, was she really better than Chemmy, easier steps, loads of lifts, didn't let go of Dan and an overmark of the highest degree.  She is one of the worst 2 left IMO.
Andy and Vicki, ok his skating is clean and he did a good routine, I felt he was undermarked TBH, but maybe not best to have a go at the panel about it.
Sam and Alex, I have to say I love Sam, he's progressing well, but was a bit wobbly tonight, however he was doing more di fficult stuff than Andy.
Jorgie and Matt - ouch to that slice in the head Cry, however, she is bloody fabulous although I felt Matt was a little subdued for him, it can't be good to know you may have scarred that beautiful face.
Chico and Jodeyne, I love Chico, I love his attitude and his enthusiasm.  Great fast routine, great footwork and great lifts.  He's one of my 3 faves left.

Bottom 2 IMO should be Jen and Andy with Jen going.

But think it may be Chemmy and Andy with Andy going.

Hope you are feeling a bit better tomorrow. Will Evie let you have a quiet 'do just what has to be done' day tomorrow?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>