I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Doi Live Show 26th Feb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 21:58
Originally posted by nobbyec

mrs nobby not happy! not fair she says

I agree
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 21:59
The Team Challenge IS coming back, Pip just announced it! This could be the only way to get rid of Andy.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 22:02
Originally posted by Tups

Originally posted by Eviesmum

Thanks Toots, but Evie's not well either - I reckon she's got an ear infection so it looks like a trip to the docs tomorrow for both of us Cry

when is the new arrival due Eviesmum?

April 18th - but E was 4 weeks early.

Bren sorry you are still on IV AB's.  Are you home now then or able to get online in hospital?

Sad result on DOI - should have been Andy and Jen in bottom 2 IMO.

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 22:03
Originally posted by killersbee

The Team Challenge IS coming back, Pip just announced it! This could be the only way to get rid of Andy.
not if he's on the winning team tho?? (can't remember how this worked)

let's face it tho, it's only gonna be Jorgie, Matt, or Chico who will win
doesn't really matter in what order Andy, Chemmy, or Jen go out now.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 22:05
oh home IV but still driving me nuts
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 22:10
Originally posted by Brekkie

Well Jen had them random drapes for no reason at all.

Of those lower down the pecking order Sam certainly better than Jen and Andy IMO.   Indeed if one of Chico, Jorgie and Matt doesn't make the final I'd put him in as the wildcard.

Well I cursed him then.  Wasn't too surprised Sam fell into the skate off but didn't expect Chico to be there.

So presumably it'll be Team Matt v Team Jorgie next week - and knowing our luck Andy will find himself on the winning team and be propelled to third place - though IIRC last year the public vote actually corrected the leaderboard and put it back where it started.

Glad though they've bought that back and they'd be mad not to bring back the solo routines for the semi finals too.   As for the final what would people prefer - the showcase or the flying.   Personally I'd stick with the showcase for another year, and then if they must have the flying use it as a twist to the Bolero routine.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 08:07
I cannot believe that the dancing log (Andy) gets through and Chico is in the dance off. Just can't believe it. Sam has gone at the expense of other weaker skaters. Maybe people are voting for the log because they like the character he plays? I dunno, I'd never heard of him until now.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 11:36
Quickie Hi to all & bloody hell ladeez, stay well ffs! In the wars myself from a squash ball thwacked hard into my neck which has given me a massive earache - akin to watching  Phillip & Christine's painfully unfunny 'comedy' routine, they need to knock that on the head now, it ain't working. Any chemistry has to evolve organically, even tits out Holly stood there gurning like a loon for two series before she finally clicked with grandpa Phil.

Missed last night's DOI but just caught up now (skipped through the music number, would I be right in thinking 'rock' week came about because Rock of Ages paid for a spot on DOI?)

When I first saw DOI I thought the theme was film night cuz of the Oscars, how else would it explain Miss Torvill's homage to the big screen? She was dressed as the lead character Bette Davis played wasn't she? 'Whatever Happened to Baby Jayne' - Indeed

As usual, the wrong two were in the skate off and Sam could've lasted another two weeks easily.

Seriously, WTF is Andy still doing there?  I would've thought his petulant rant to the judges would've put even his more ardent Corrie fans off, next to go, surely?

From last night's skate, it seems Jorgie has the DOI champ crown in the bag, either I'm missing something or Matt's not half as technical.

PS Look Back in Anger a 'rock' song? Really?

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 12:31
Jorgie will probably wiln
(no journey for me, she's been excellent since day 1, her and Matt W- the others will never catch up on their natural skating abilility)

Only one i enjoy watching is Chico, find him just more entertaining by far ,he'll improve even more, but probably won't win, so losing interest fast now.

'Baby Jayne' very funny Alex, was trying to think who she reminded me of, also an 'even more mature Madonna!'   Think Nana Jayne, and Grand-pa Chris had their day now.

Has there been no other UK successful ice skaters since T&D, Curry, Cousins, Barber/Slater
??? It must be nearly 30 years surely!!

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 12:31
oops where has my avatar gone????
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 12:52
I think Chico's shock at being in the skate off will affect his future performances, he wasn't happy was he?

I believe Jorgie is unbeatable skating wise, but we all know that the better skaters don't necessarily get through, whilst the crap ones outstay their welcome TALKING 'BOUT YOU ANDY!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 13:00
On This Morning they said Chico was very sick on Sunday when he skated and was spewing up in bucket back stage inbetween performances

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 13:01
Ah OK, explains a few things then, he didn't look good
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 13:04
he never mentioned it though did he whilst show was on -- he was so bad in the morning they were not sure if he was fit enough to skate
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 18:44
Chico keeps going up in my estimation - good on him for keeping quiet and resisting the urge to play for sympathy Clap, I hope he's feeling much better!
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 23:05
He didn't skate yesterday but was there to see the group routine.  I'm not sure if he managed to skate today - I hope so.

Although the above would explain why Jodeyne looked so upset at being in the skate off.  Poor Chico,  he's a legend.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>