I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Doi Live Show 26th Feb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:12
sorry I'm late.. twas the footy.. and I can never turn off You;ll never walk alone when the kop choir are in full voice!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:13
aww twas emotional wasn't it tups :))
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:13
I'm on catch up.. but with all the adverts.. I'll soon be back with ya!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:15
not keen on Chemmy's routines so far always think she looks awkward with Sean
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:16
it was nervewracking.. and when Stevie G missed.. my heart sank.. came good in the end though
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:19
mmm not bad from Chemmy few fluffs here and there and her lack of performance skills really starting to show now
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:20
Hate what they've done to her hair!

I've been supportive of Chemmy, but I was a bit disappointed with that - not sure why exactly, possibly she looked a bit awkward with the arms in the step sequence.  She's usually so attacking but something seemed to be lacking somehow.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:21
Come Robin is public's choice who is in bottom 2 we do not need to hear you bleating about her results each week
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:22
just seen Matthew.. was good.. very fast though
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:22
Originally posted by BambionIce

I've been supportive of Chemmy, but I was a bit disappointed with that - not sure why exactly, possibly she looked a bit awkward with the arms in the step sequence.  She's usually so attacking but something seemed to be lacking somehow.

I think at this stage her lack of dance / performance training is showing

I think with Jennifer she will not be as strong as Chemmy Skating but better at the dance part
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:23
Jayne does not look good tonight Ermm
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:25
Originally posted by Bren

Originally posted by BambionIce

I think at this stage her lack of dance / performance training is showing

I think with Jennifer she will not be as strong as Chemmy Skating but better at the dance part
Absolutely agree, Bren; and as I come to the show more on a skating than dance side, it's why I would vote for Chemmy ahead of both Jen and Andy.
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:26
If Louis Walsh was on the panel he'd have had his rule book out for Chemnmy's "rock" performance.

And no one bites when I talk about the minor production changes which annoy me (notice they've stopped introducing the Ice Panel too now!) but don't get why they're not bringing the skaters out at the beginning in the order they're skating in.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:26
Originally posted by Bren

Come Robin is public's choice who is in bottom 2 we do not need to hear you bleating about her results each week

Robin I think is trying to persuade the public into not voting for Andy, that may be a winning tactic.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:28
I liked Chemmy's routine.. low marks though
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 19:29
Originally posted by Brekkie

If Louis Walsh was on the panel he'd have had his rule book out for Chemnmy's "rock" performance.

And no one bites when I talk about the minor production changes which annoy me (notice they've stopped introducing the Ice Panel too now!) but don't get why they're not bringing the skaters out at the beginning in the order they're skating in.

have to agree about intros and them coming on out of order most strange

haha re louis - so true
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>