I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dancing on slice - Matt Evers' face slashed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dancing on slice - Matt Evers' face slashed
    Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 13:01
Me too! I'd also like to see more solo skating by the celebs. That would sort the wheat from the chaff.

I read that a bookie has Jen & Andy joint favourites to go this evening. I wouldn't like to choose. Jen is better at interpreting the dance but Andy is the better, by far, skater.  I have voted once for Jen, even though I find her obnoxious the longer she is in,  I had to be fair and even with marking her lowest on skating I had her streets ahead, that particular week, on dance.  I've never voted for Andy.

I can't imagine what the press would say if someone had a serious back injury. They'd explode in a purple haze of hyperbole.

Edited by Toots - 26 Feb 2012 at 13:03
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 12:09
How long before a debilitating accident I'm wondering??
Is the dangerous skating/gymnastics an attempt to improve ratings????

I'd like to see more solo skating, and less gymnastics/flying/acrobatics etc...
it's getting more like a circus every week if you ask me,  he..he.. why not bring the elephants on next!!!

all smacks of despertation if you ask me.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 10:27

Dancing on slice  - Matt Evers' face slashed

Matt%20Evers%20with%20bleeding%20slash%20on%20his%20face
Sliced ... Matt lays bleeding from his face
By LEIGH HOLMWOOD

Published: Today at 00:10

BLEEDING Dancing on Ice star Matt Evers crashed out last night after his face was slashed with a skate blade.

Horrified Hollyoaks actress Jorgie Porter, 24, was rehearsing for tonight's show when she caught the professional skater on the forehead.

The gash was so deep, Matt, 35, was rushed to hospital for stitches.

The accident happened as the pair practised the neck spin, where Jorgie has to wrap her legs around Matt's throat.

An insider said: "They'd rehearsed once without mishap, but Matt warned Jorgie her blade was getting too close.

Matt%20Evers%20gets%20hit%20in%20the%20face%20by%20Jorgie%20Porters%20skate%20blade
Horror ... the moment Jorgie's skate blade hit partner Matt in the face

"When they tried again she caught him and he cried out in pain. He's expected to be well enough for the show."

Dancing On Ice is on ITV1 at 6.50pm.

Jorgie%20Porter%20and%20Matt%20Evers
Winning team ... Jorgie Porter and Matt Evers

The Sun
 Post Reply Post Reply