I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ola in Buox Avenue Undies!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ola in Buox Avenue Undies!
    Posted: 25 Feb 2012 at 10:08

Ola Jordan is right up our Avenue

Bra-vellous%20...%20Strictly%20Come%20Dancing%20star%20Ola%20Jordan%20is%20the%20new%20face%20of%20Boux%20Avenue%20lingerie
Bra-vellous ... Strictly Come Dancing star Ola Jordan is the new face of Boux Avenue lingerie
By JEN BLACKBURN
Published: Today at 02:00

OOH la la Ola! Strictly Come Dancing's Ola Jordan can usually be found seducing fans with her sexy sambas – but here's what she looks like behind the dressing room door.

Related Stories

Host%20...%20the%20original%20Bruce,%20Bruce%20Forsyth

The beauty, who partnered footballer Robbie Savage, has signed up as the face and body of Theo Paphitis' new lingerie line Boux Avenue.

Ola admits husband James – also a pro on Strictly – occasionally resents the male attention she gets.

She told TV Biz: "I love to dress up all the time and, yes, James does get jealous sometimes but our relationship is very strong and we make sure we have date nights and keep things special."

And one way Ola keeps James happy? She likes to say "bad words" to him in her native Polish. "He loves it," she said.

• Ola is the new face of Boux Avenue. Available in store and at Boux avenue.com.

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
    littlesue View Drop Down
    Enticer
    Enticer

Online Status: Online
      Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 21:26
    Ola in the Sun today saying she wants Aleesha's job.  I wonder if she has heard that her and  James are not being invited back for the next Strictly?
    Toots View Drop Down
    Will Sell Body for Cash
    Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 07:21
    Originally posted by littlesue

Ola in the Sun today saying she wants Aleesha's job.  I wonder if she has heard that her and  James are not being invited back for the next Strictly?

Could this be true do you think Sue? I would love to see James out.
    littlesue View Drop Down
    Enticer
    Enticer

Online Status: Online
      Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 20:14
    You never know Toots, after his behaviour on the last show.  I would say they would want to keep her though as she is popular but would she do it without him.?
    Toots View Drop Down
    Will Sell Body for Cash
    Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 23:30
    Originally posted by littlesue

You never know Toots, after his behaviour on the last show.  I would say they would want to keep her though as she is popular but would she do it without him.?

Do you remember him leaping up and down with Brendan at the back of the group? Irritating pair when together. I'm told by people who can dance, that if Ola kept her kit on she wouldn't stay in as long as she does... attention would be focused on her partner not her lack of clothing.
     Post Reply Post Reply