I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The dresses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The dresses
    Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 20:10
At last I can say it... Jayne looked beautiful, the dress, hair, makeup just beautiful. I could only see the top of Katarina's and it was beautifully cut. Christine wore her dress well, smashing figure... could wear anything and make it look good. And now for Karen. The dress was beautiful and would have looked good someone tall slim and elegant. She made it look like a toilet roll cover with a surgical collar on the top. Or as my husband said 'Hey up! Dean's got a collar and lead on the silly  mare now'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 20:22
I did like Christine Bleakley's dress tonight the best.
Did not like Karen's , too black lacey, over white, tacky and a bit wannabee Audrey Hepburn!

I noticed more tho, how Christine, and Phil did not look at each other in the eyes at all, when one looked the other looked away, it's the biggest  non-partnership on ITV (bigger than Chiles, and Bleakley!!)  ,they may as well not be in the same room, (or building) there's no banter what-so-ever between them, not working imo.
Never thought I'd miss Holly.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply