I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Live show 19th Feb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Online Status: Offline
  Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 21:59
And Chemmy is through...thank goodness I was spared of losing two of my faves in one night.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 22:01
gonna miss Andrei
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 22:04
At least Andrei lasted longer than week one, that's one good thing.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 22:07
dont like Chemmy cannot explain why

she does not have public support she will go soon

but how did Jennifer and Andy or Sam escape?
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 22:09
So glad Chemmy is through, still got my 3 favs in the competition. Thought the wrong 2 were in the skate off. Heidi yes, but Andy and Jennifer should have joined her and I think of that 3, on tonight's performances Jen would have been saved. But there again who knows what happens when the chips are down? Poor Seb, so sad to see.
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 22:11
Ooh, I liked that twist in the end then - and thankfully they got it right as it was Seb's for the taking and it wouldn't have been the first time they turned a blind eye to an error in the skate off (Gary Lucy I'm talking about you!).  They didn't have much option though with Seb giving up midway through - though then again even if Seb had completed it Chemmy might have done enough to be saved anyway.

Liked the remixed theme music they used too - though they really could have given Louis the night off tonight with all the focus on skating.    I also think rather than them awarding 6 points each for the skills that each judge should judge one skill in particular and mark it out of 5 then 5 for everything else.  

And Robin and Katarina saying they marked Matthew 5.5 for the skills means he got 4/4 for everything else.   Not sure it was that good.

P.S.   Scores seemed to be generally up tonight.   I might be misremembering this but I'm sure last year for the skills test week they were generally down.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 22:13
It always seems to be the sports/athletic people who don't get the public vote
Seb, and Chemmy shouldn't have been there.
Sorry to see Seb go tho, it should of been Jen, or Andy, it's a shame , he probably didn't put as much into learning that skate-off routine, - well that's my fav gone now,- so don't care who goes or stays,
Jen- just a joke now, and Andy, and Sam to go next after her. 
Probably Matt W will still win, Jorgie 2nd, and Chico 3rd. (altho  Jorgie I imagine will be the best 'flying ' over the ice, in the Circus Act Week

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 22:16
I think that's what the final three could be, but at this rate...I really do fear for the top three.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 22:18
I'd rather Sam stayed over Jen and Andy tbh.

I can't take to Jen at all.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 22:28
me to eviesmum
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 00:51
Originally posted by Eviesmum

I'd rather Sam stayed over Jen and Andy tbh.

I can't take to Jen at all.

No, I'm with you I just can't take to Jen at all. However, I must say that she did better than I expected this week and last week, I thought her interpretation of the music was excellent . I never thought I would ever say this next bit, but I have so gone off Dan and he used to be my favourite.  He's  so predictable now isn't he?
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 09:08
Jen hits lovely positions, has real grace, but doesn't skate well enough.  Last night was probably her best to date, but she didn't deserve to be saved ahead of Sebastien or Chemmy.

Chemmy comes over a bit jolly-hockey-sticks I think, which may put some people off, but she seems  a decent girl - witness her intervention with Corey in the head-to-head and nipping in to give a distraught Seb a hug last night.  She did handle the finesse side better this time, but I actually like her hell-for-leather attack.

With Dan, I wonder - wasn't he a solo skater?  His lifts are a bit same-y, which would kind of make sense if he hasn't got the pairs background of an Andrei or Matt.  Likewise Mark Hanratty being an ice dancer - no overhead lifts there either.

Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 14:59
Originally posted by Bren

dont like Chemmy cannot explain why

she does not have public support she will go soon

but how did Jennifer and Andy or Sam escape?

Unless Chemmy is in the bottom two with Matt, Chico or Jorgie, I can't see her being sent home against anyone.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567