I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer's smile returns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 07:06
Yes, it must have been a shock. Yes, she would have been shaken. But purleeeze, her reaction was way over the top.

Unfortunately head injuries aren't always taken seriously, even if you do go to hospital. I locked my blades dancing with my coach and landed on my head, got a huge egg come up straight away. I went to the local hospital, with a black bruise coming down from my head, over my ear and down my neck, to be told not to drive but to get a lift (which I didn't have) or a BUS to another hospital 22 miles away. I had a skull fracture! I didn't weep and wail for a week though, just got back on the ice when I was able and carried on even if I was a bit wobbly to begin with.

Or maybe these slebs are just far too pampered for their own good.
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12