I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My 3 favourites

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 3 favourites
    Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 18:43
I've changed this week: Chico & Jorgie still there but I've dropped Chemmy. She just didn't do it for me this week. Hope I can put her back next week. In her place I've put Jen. I can't stand the girl at all but I thought her performance was great.  It's not sympathy because she cut her head, she really impressed me with the way she told the story.  Has anyone else changed their top three this week?
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 19:00
My fav's to watch are still
Chemmy, Chico, and Seb

Cannot stand watching Jen, as to me, she is just carried or dragged around for the whole 2 minutes, or however long it is.
Is this T&D's choreography?? or is she just a useless skater and they're trying to hide it?? not sure, but it's making me want to not watch her and make me find her very irritating.  Ditto with Heidi, she barely solo skates too

I love watching Chemmy and her enthusiasm, altho I don't think Louis is impressed by her, she's much too gung-ho, and less gracefull than he'd like. (I also like her as she's one of the few skating/or in fact on the show!! with non-fake boobs!!!!

Jorgie is already a pro in my eyes, so no 'Journey' there for me.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 20:02
Jorgie is my favourite by quite a way so far - she's the complete package, and seems a sweetie, too.  Chico's a surprise, because I was prepared to find him thoroughly irritating.  Instead, he comes across as a genuinely nice (if earnest) fellow who can really skate. I'm still rooting for Chemmy  - I like her spirit, and that Louie's taken a scunner against her for lack of finesse only endears her to me more.  I'm contrary like that.

Seb is growning on me and may be my replacement for Chemmy/Chico if they drop out of contention, and I appreciate Matthew.  As for Jennifer - she hits lovely positions but clings to Dan like an overgrown vine, and I find that deeply off-putting. 
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 22:07

Nope my top 3 are sort of the same.

Jorgie, Chico and either Sam/Chemmy/Seb.

I didn't really like Seb's routine that much this week.
 Post Reply Post Reply