I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tonights dresses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tonights dresses
    Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 00:31
Christine looked beautiful in her dress, she really did it justice and looked elegant, as did Katarina. Jayne did her best with half a duvet slung over her shoulder but poor KarenShocked. Can't they give her a full length mirror in her dressingroom?? Give her a mirror and a stronger lightbulb please.  We all know she has a new pair of bazookas but they were so far out in front tonight, I was expecting them to start flashing and have revolving tassels. Not a pretty sight at all.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 08:35
I've thought Christine has looked lovely every week. 

I thought Karen's dress was AWFUL this week.

DP mentioned that as lovely as Katarina is that her dress covered up a bit to much this week Wink
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 10:35
I thought probably Katarina went from one extreme to the other!! (last week's very low)

not a big fan of Christine's think it made her look too 'tango-ed' and skinny, and boy did she have some hair pieces in!!! (I must admit too, her accent is too irritating to me, and grinds , so tend to skip her, as I don't think I'll miss much)
didn't like Karen's foil type creation either, but I've seen her look worse she was actually on camera quite a bit last night tho i thought, at least more than usual.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply