I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Week 6 Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 20:11
to be fair... Matt is awesome, so she was onto a winner anyway..they complement eachother though
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 20:13
Agree Tups.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 20:18
bit underwhelmed by that routine from Seb TBH
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 20:22
He's improved a lot, his skating is very strong, but I'm not sure about the routine.  The Russian split is one heck of move, and good on him for trying, even if it didn't come off perfectly.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 20:22
Tonight is all about the love machine and that's just not a fantasy!

Matthew & Nina - First up on the love rink and this was very clean and slick and quite sophisticated, however I think he's lost his motive and his energy...and that's not good. = 7/10

Chemmy & Sean - Tonight, she has shown her sex appeal which I was not expecting. Taking Samba lessons does pay off then, this was really good and a well-polished routine. = 8/10 (Undermarked, judges!)

Andy W & Vicky - Despite it being funny at times and clean, the whole performance was very slow...it should've been way much faster than that, I think he's gonna have a skate-off tonight = 6/10

Heidi & Andrei - Awww what a shame about the stumble after pulling off such a beautiful lift...now I really hope she gets the votes, it would be tragic for her to go out this way! = 5/10

Jennifer & Daniel - She's a lady in red, I'm glad the song wasn't chosen...anyways, good skating, nice flips and a good lift, this was good = 6/10

Chico & Jodeyne - What a great skate from Chico, he is coming on as a very strong skater now, so polished and well choreographed, best so far! = 8/10

Rosemary & Mark - I have to say, last week was better...tonight she's gone backwards, she's still not learning to do much solo skating and it's showing more and more each week, it's time for her to go! = 5/10

Sam & Alexandra - Sam had a point to prove after surviving the Skate-off, what a amazing best from him, hats off to this couple for a brilliant performance = 7/10

Jorgie & Matt - Now this was the definition of a brilliant performance, the step-sequence is coming into play now, this young lady continues to push herself to the limits! = 8/10 (A bit over-marked there, judges!)

Sebastian & Brianne - Nice to see the partnership coming out a lot more and now I'm beginning to believe it, the split jump went really well even though it was not perfect, this was really good from him = 7/10

So this week had a lot of variety but not in a good way...skate-off should be Andy & Rosemary, no question!

Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 20:25
I don't believe the partnership with Seb and Brianne
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 20:26
Andy vs Rosemary in the skate-off for me.  Hope Heidi gets the sympathy vote for the stumble (she needs it), and agree with the judges' top 3.  Jorgie's been my favourite from the outset, and with performances like tonight's - that's not going to change. 
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 20:32
Hope Jorgie doesn't start getting the same treatment Hayley received two years ago, cause that was enough to annoy me!
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 20:52

Good evening, Bonsoir , buenas noches, Guten Abend,

and the votes from Norwich are:----!!

Most boring skate of the night  ........Rosemary
Most cling-on     ...............................Jennifer
Most entertaining.............................CHICO!!!
Most-in-love................................Jorgie and Matt E
Most scariest ...................................Seb(was worried he was going to break his ankle )
Most enthusiastic and improved..(& undermarked).........Chemmy
Most boring flying act......................T&D
Most funniest..................................Andy, and Miss Ogden
Most shakiest and worrying.................Heidi 
Most jealous ...................................Robin(in case Seb pulled it off!)

How short was Jorgie and Matt E's skate?? seemed to be over in a minute!!

Should be Jennifer, and Rosemary in skate-off
altho cos of Jennifer's head injury (hope it's not bad) she could be excused, but sorry the girl did not let go of Dan!!!!! a non skater could do that performance, ditto Rosemary's too.
(and why was she playing Ice Hockey in figure skates???? c'mon ITV!!)
so maybe Heidi and Rosemary skate -off (giving Jennifer a bye this week, cos of possible shock and injury)

Get better soon Bren!!!

Edited by deborah31 - 12 Feb 2012 at 20:58
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 21:03
LOL Deborah
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 21:21
Voted for Heidi, along with Chemmy, Matthew and Chico. I'd hate to lose one of my four favorites in this way...
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 21:28
Think one of the weaker skaters has to go
 (and sorry but it's the girls)

Rosemary
Heidi
or Jennifer,

they barely skate unaided, at least Andy W. is skating, leading his lady around, and even picking her up.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 21:45
Here we go...
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 21:50
YES!

Heidi escapes the Skate-off!
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 21:51
Chemmy & Rosemary...bye bye Rosemary.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 21:57
And Rosemary's gone..woohoo!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>