I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Daniel Whiston gets his buns out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daniel Whiston gets his buns out
    Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 13:44

Baking hot for ice dancing couple

TUCKING%20IN:%20Dancing%20on%20Ice%20stars%20Daniel%20Whiston%20and%20Jennifer%20Ellison%20officially%20open%20the%20Subway%20store%20on%20Fylde%20Road,%20Preston.%20Daniel%20is%20a%20part-owner%20of%20the%20franchise%20he%20runs%20with%20childhood%20friend,%20Anne%20Wade%20and%20husband,%20Ben

TUCKING IN: Dancing on Ice stars Daniel Whiston and Jennifer Ellison officially open the Subway store on Fylde Road, Preston. Daniel is a part-owner of the franchise he runs with childhood friend, Anne Wade and husband, Ben

Published on Friday 10 February 2012 08:55

CUSTOMERS at a Preston sandwich shop can expect to be served by a familiar face in the coming weeks.

Dancing on Ice star Daniel Whiston has revealed he is going to be getting behind the till at the Subway store on Fylde Road after buying into the business.

He and Karen Barber, head coach on the hit ITV television show, have gone into business with franchisee and friend Anne Wade and her husband Ben.

Yesterday, Blackpool-born skater Daniel took soap star Jennifer Ellison, his dance partner on the show, to the store to meet hordes of fans.

The 35-year-old, who met Anne when they worked at the resort’s Pleasure Beach as teenagers, said: “This is the third store Anne has and I have already got behind the counter at a couple of her other ones.

“I don’t mind getting my hands dirty, so I’ll be behind the counter in Preston.

“It sounds mad but I have always wanted to have a Subway franchise but I am so busy with the show and everything.

“Working with Anne is perfect.”

The skate star said he and Karen Barber were now looking at other franchises of the sandwich chain to take on in Lancashire.

Former Brookside actress Jennifer, who will compete in a love-themed show this weekend in front of Torvill and Dean, told fans she was enjoying her time in the show.

She said: “I am absolutely loving it.

“When I started out I was clinging onto the side of the rink and could hardly stand up, now I am much more confident and really enjoying it.

“I have to thank everyone who has voted for Dan and I so far and hope they keep on supporting us.”

Source

Post Reply Post Reply