I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who are your 3 favourites so far?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who are your 3 favourites so far?
    Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 11:18
Mine are Chico, Chemmy and Jorgie (sp?)  I don't mean I think they will necessarily win, but they are ones I enjoy watching at the moment
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 11:28
I really like Jorgie too (although I think they are setting her up to win - I mean the routines and costumes), but she's great and very likeable too.

I like Sebastien, he's raw and does some different routines which after 6 years of similar is refreshing.

I really like Chemmy and Chicco also, they've both got the right attitude for a comp like this, both are fast and exciting to watch.

I've also got rather a soft spot for both Heidi and Sam too.  Sadly I don't think either of them will win or be in the final, but I like them both, they are both gaining in confidence weekly.  I think it's nerves with both of them that makes them make mistakes.

So my top 3 is really a top 6 at the moment.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 11:38
Chico, Chemmy, and Seb

Jorgie and Matt for me are already finalist standard imo, so not much further to go for them, sorry but I do like a Journey!!! (that word again)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 12:08
I think Jorgie is on a journey she is improving every week - Seb has improved amazingly

but chemmy leaves me cold totally
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 16:40
Seb, Jorgie (although as someone said on here, I hope DOI doesn't go ott on the special treatment, would be a shame for the others) and actually Chico or Matt

I will say (again Whistle, am borefest I KNOW!) that the less able skaters deserve decent routines as well. Someone did say that the celebs only get the routines they're capable of but after Sam's completely shit choreography last night I don't think so. It's obvious they're padding out the actual ice skating time with props (please God NO PROPS WEEK) and standing still 'dancesteps' but we know he's far more capable than the crap he was given to perform

I see even my fave Seb was pushed with more ambitious jumps, ALL the celebs need to be pushed. Plus the routines do need refreshing, it's a teeny bit lazy.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 16:47
at the moment would say Matt getting special treatment because a very ordinary routine was scored 2nd - Seb and chico imo were better even Matt thought his mark were high and reading twitter he also thought his routine was crap (bit of cockiness creeping in ?)

Did not like Dan yet again getting outside tuition - seems unfair on them all

Do not think Chris expected 4 horse race with a fairly reasonable Sam, Heidi and Chemmy too despite what they say Andy and Rosemary are the weakest IMO but Jayne seems to be singing Andy's praises every week
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 16:59
Christ! I totally forgot about Andy! Seriously, I appreciate Coronation Street's an ITV prog, but he's bleeding hopeless, the bigging him up is getting ridiculous, he hasn't got any natural dance/skate ability.

I think the prob with Matt is that DOI have decided he's a contender (yes, he is the best of the guys, technically) but over praise and over looking his obvious flaws (I know he was carrying a bad injury) last night, didn't do him any favours.

Last night, Matt's marks reflected not his lack lustre performance but his previous competant ones and that goes against everything the judges say they based their scores on.

Fair play to him for knowing he was over marked.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 22:12
For me, I'm rooting for Matthew, Chemmy, Chico and Heidi. I can't support Sebastian or Jorgie, since their pros have already won a Series and Jennifer is starting to leave me cold...
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 02:56
Originally posted by killersbee

For me, I'm rooting for Matthew, Chemmy, Chico and Heidi. I can't support Sebastian or Jorgie, since their pros have already won a Series and Jennifer is starting to leave me cold...

I'm so glad you said that Killer. I have always been a Dan fan but this year he is leaving me cold and that Jennifer is really annoying me, she comes over as so false and I wouldn't be surprised if she was catty too.
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 12:57
Originally posted by killersbee

I can't support Sebastian or Jorgie, since their pros have already won a Series

Say what? That is balmy criteria! Ouch

A win from Sebastien would really mix it up
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 14:06

I don't even know who their pro partners are, as they barely get a mention on the show, so be pushed to name more than two, i know Matt Evers, and Dan Whiston, couldn't name any others. Think they're more or less all overseas solo/pair figure skaters from Canada, Finland, USA, and maybe Russia or ex Russia states??

Think there's a Maria, oh i know  Frankie  too (more for her off the ice antics)but she's not even in it now.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply