I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stars are skating on thin ice...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stars are skating on thin ice...
    Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 10:40

Stars are skating on thin ice...

Chemmy%20Alcott%20fans%20...%20Mike%20Tindall%20and%20Zara%20Phillips
Chemmy Alcott fans ... Mike Tindall and Zara Phillips
Published: Today at 00:29

FUMING Dancing On Ice bosses have slapped a curfew on skating celebs.

Producers have put out a memo banning the stars from boozing after midnight on Sundays following a spate of early-hours sessions.

Anyone found still under the influence on Monday morning will now be DROPPED from the show.

Every week since the show began the stars and their dance partners head to the Holiday Inn hotel near the Hertfordshire studios and pile into the booze. They have been known to drink until 5am, alarming producers who want them on the ice just five hours later.

A show source said: "If they don't obey the rules they could be skating off earlier than they thought."

Meanwhile, the Queen's granddaughter Zara Phillips and her hubby Mike Tindall were spotted in last night's audience cheering on skier Chemmy Alcott.

The Sun

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 17:04
Anyone else cringe when creepy, sucky up Louie pointed out Princess Zara in the audience 
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 20:44
She's not a princess Alex nod but yeh I did, although I think Chemmy had already said it by then anyway.
 Post Reply Post Reply