I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holly who?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holly who?
    Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 10:19

Holly who? Katarina Witt takes over from the Willoughbooby in a VERY low-cut dress on Dancing On Ice

By Sarah Bull

Last updated at 8:05 AM on 6th February 2012

She made a name for herself when she showed off her figure in Playboy magazine in 1998.

And even though it has been over 10 years since Katarina Witt's now infamous spread, the 46-year-old figure skater is still a fan of displaying her curves to their best potential.

The German beauty stunned viewers with an extremely low-cut dress on tonight's Dancing On Ice, causing many of them to take to Twitter and comment on her cleavage.

Taking%20the%20plunge:%20Katarina%20Witt%20stunned%20in%20a%20low-cut%20orange%20dress%20on%20tonights%20Dancing%20On%20Ice

Taking the plunge: Katarina Witt stunned in a low-cut orange dress on tonight's Dancing On Ice

Stealing%20the%20show:%20Katarina%20has%20been%20pushing%20the%20boat%20out%20with%20her%20cleavage-baring%20ensembles

Stealing the show: Katarina has been pushing the boat out with her cleavage-baring ensembles

One viewer tweeted: 'Katarina Witt's cleavage takes over my screen on Sundays. Really that necessary? We know U look hot but put it away now and then!'

The%20original:%20Holly%20Willoughby%20on%20the%20show%20in%202008

The original: Holly Willoughby on the show in 2008

And another added: 'Katarina Witt is getting progressively more daring with the amount of cleavage she is showing.'

Katarina appears to have taken over from former Dancing On Ice presenter Holly Willoughby.

Holly previously caused controversy with her array of low-cut outfits, particularly the plunging cream gown she donned back in 2008.

But Holly's replacement Christine Bleakley said when she was announced as the new host of the show that she wouldn't be competing with Holly on the cleavage front.

She said: 'I think will ease my way in gently with my wardrobe.

'Long dresses suit the occasion and maybe a bit of sparkle, but no cleavage.

'I’m lacking in the Holly Willoughbooby department. I’m happy to say that. I’ll keep it simple!'

However, Christine looked stunning in her outfit choice on tonight's show.

The 32-year-old presenter wowed in a Suzanne Neville dress and Jimmy Choo heels for the programme, with her hair teased into a high, scraped-back ponytail.

Elegant:%20DOI%20co-host%20Christine%20Bleakley%20looked%20chic%20in%20a%20Suzanne%20Neville%20dress

Elegant: DOI co-host Christine Bleakley looked chic in a Suzanne Neville dress

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2096871/Dancing-On-Ice-2012-Katarina-Witt-takes-Holly-Willoughby-low-cut-dress.html#ixzz1lazlqlB0
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 15:32
I think it might be respectfully suggested that Katarina made her name winning 2 Olympic gold medals, 4 world championships, etc. And she didn't exactly hide her figure in those days!

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 16:09
Even though Louie's getting on my nerves (turn the camp knob down purleease) I would think it funny if there was a little playful rivalry between the two of them. Katarina has upped the glam quotant which is no bad thing as Christine's oddly sexless. We can also afford to lose Phil & Christine painful scripted 'banter' it aint working
 Post Reply Post Reply