I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Week 5 Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 21:01
just catching up .
Loved One Direction (Wand Erection I think they're known as here!!) didn't like Phil's shiny silver suit, why can't he host with the gopher???

Jen and Dan, - still being carried around quite a bit, - find them boring

Sam & Alex,- didn't look as good this week, didn't like the Wham hair either or the Bed on Ice.

Charlene & Matthew- how camp did he come across???!!Clap you go girl, and I don't mean Charlene!! - Charlene, not doing too badly for an older girl, but more of the same imo.

Seb & Brianne, - love Seb, would like someone else (apart from the jumps tonight- brilliant) to do his choreography, and think  T&D's too safe, and same old same old for him, he deserves better

Heidi and Andrei, also a safe performance, a bit of skating alone, maybe longer than Jen & Dan??

Andy W & Vicki- did he stumble on purpose at the beginning?? not too sure, will have to check, he's come along way, but not in same league as top 5 (Jorgie, Matt, Chico, Seb,  & Chemmy)

Chemmy and Sean, great fast skate, I'm with Katarina , would rather have the speed etc..

Mathew & Nina, not as good as last weeks, still good. Enjoy watching him.

Jorgie and Matt, enjoy watching these two. Gorgeous couple, they should have babies togetherWink

Think the bottom five should go!! (let's face it they aint gonna get any decent choreography from the OAP's T&D!)
Rosemary, Charlene, Andy, Jennifer, & Sam

leave Jorgie, Matt, Chico, Chemmy, and Seb, to battle it out-
and lets get some input from some young pro skaters on latest edgier routines on Ice!! No more headbangers, and NO MORE BOLERO'S!!

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 21:09
Think it is time for Rosemary to go tonight. If she doesn't it means a better skater must go, because she was certainly the weakest. Ummm... Katarina's score for Rosemary... what the hell was that all about?
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 21:14
Unless Charlene gets a sympathy save after two weeks in the Skate Off I think she's gone - that routine seemed to be more for Matt than Charlene.    The top is getting more interesting though - although at the moment it seems a battle for third place, but who knows perhaps one of Jorgie or Matt might not even make the final.

Not liking the random props and really not liking having no intro skate onto the ice - cut for forced banter between Christine and Phil and the chats with Christine and the celebs and they can spare the 15 seconds or so it takes.

And what was up with Katerina tonight - she's not a great judge IMO and just cut off mid sentence numerous times tonight.   Also I think not scoring last week caused problems for tonights shows as last weeks skates have effectively been written off - so in some cases the leaps in scores from 2 weeks ago seemed bigger than they probably were.

killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 21:16
Alright guys, I'm back on my PC. Glad to have it to myself again
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 21:29
oops forget to mention Nana Rosemary! (my old brain forgetting more things than Rosemary had steps on Ice)

Of course she should go tonight, not sure about Katarina's score tonight for her tho, she's usually spot on!!Confused I think she was marking the previous skate probably, or just trying to wind up Louie even moreLOLLOLLOL

Either Rosemary, Charlene, or Jen to go tonight. (or even Andy, Heidi, or Sam)
none of which will win it!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 21:39
Ugh! One Direction again...I want them off my TV screen for good!
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 21:41
Love Heidi's attitude - hope she gets through to next week
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 21:42
Originally posted by killersbee

Ugh! One Direction again...I want them off my TV screen for good!
They were crap live.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 21:47
Here we go...fingers crossed that Matthew, Chico, Chemmy and Heidi get through...and pray that Charlene and either Rosemary or Andy W are in the skate-off.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 21:54
YAY!

All my four faves are through
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 21:55
Sam & Alexandra in the skate-off, I forgot they were still there...that's it, Charlene's toast!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 21:59
unless Sam drops Alexandra!!!!
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 22:04
And Charlene's gone, even Katerina saved Sam...and now she's contradicting herself!
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 22:06
Hopefully will have my new laptop ready for next weekend, so will be able to join the chatter properly.

Good result this week I think.
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 22:11
The right result - sadly.  Charlene had shown early promise but didn't really go anywhere.

And another production moan - don't like the Strictly style spotlights for the results at all.   Firstly you miss all the reaction shots, and secondly the skaters are miles away from each other.   Was much better with them groups together, closing the gaps as the result went on.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456