I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weather causing concern for DOI producers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weather causing concern for DOI producers
    Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 13:20

Dancing On Ice’s Jorgie Porter frozen out of show

On%20thin%20ice%20...%20Jorgie%20Porter%20may%20miss%20show
On thin ice ... Jorgie Porter may miss show
Ken McKay

By ANGHARAD LLEWELLYN
Published: Today at 02:07

DANCING On Ice was in crisis yesterday after three of its northern-based stars were in danger of being frozen out of rehearsals – due to the sub-zero temperatures.

Frantic producers were doing everything they could to find alternative transport back to London for Jorgie Porter, Jennifer Ellison and Andy Whyment after trains suffered severe disruption.

The stars need to practise for their first group performance of the series, which is to take place on tomorrow night's show.

With proceedings to be kicked off by Torvill and Dean and the professional skaters, the celebs are due to take to the ice as former X Factor contestants One Direction sing their No1 hit What Makes You Beautiful.

A show insider said: "If they miss rehearsals, they will have to just wing it on the night."

Emmerdale star Matthew Wolfenden, from Halifax, escaped the drama as he was already in London due to promotional commitments.

Stuck%20...%20Andy%20Whyment%20and%20Jennifer%20Ellison
Stuck ... Andy Whyment and Jennifer Ellison

CHARLENE Tilton has considered quitting Dancing On Ice over fears for her safety. The 53-year-old US star said she was petrified of getting a bad injury.

She told ITV1's Lorraine show: "At my age it doesn't take a huge fall to really get hurt. Every day I say I want to quit and I think, 'I'm done, I'm finished, I can't do it'."

The Sun

Post Reply Post Reply