I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin'
    Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 00:05
Originally posted by Alex

I'm obviously not THAT gay

biatch PLEASE. Some day those lies will end with your body being found in a suitcase on the side of a motorway.

ANYHOO, I'm currently drunk and in a *gay coma*

I'm peeing my pants for the Superbowl on Sunday (something I never thought I'd say)

Edited by James - 04 Feb 2012 at 00:06
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 17:15
Take one of the Confessions songs and compare (which I might do on Monday JUST TO RPOVE I'M RIGHT!) , the 'sound' is the same, that slightly synthy thing (got all th eDj - speak down to a pat)

Originally posted by James

She looks brilliant in the club section with the retro wig and bridalslut dress. That must have been a calculated move because even the make-up is very 1990/1991 (Imperial Phase).

1990/1991 (Imperial Phase)
I wouldn't know, I'm obviously not THAT gay (stop showing off)
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 16:51
Originally posted by Bren

I am with you J video it good but not sure of the song - Madonna looks amazing especially in the end section

She looks brilliant in the club section with the retro wig and bridalslut dress. That must have been a calculated move because even the make-up is very 1990/1991 (Imperial Phase).
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 16:49
Originally posted by Alex

Sounds a lot like one of her Confessions single

You think? I thought Confessions was more disco-heavy whereas this is pure pop; it reminds me more of Dress You Up/Material Girl etc. As much as I'm a massive fan, I've never been able to listen to a Madonna album all the way through and like/love every song. Not even any of the hits compilations.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 16:42
I am with you J video it good but not sure of the song - Madonna looks amazing especially in the end section
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 16:40
Sounds a lot like one of her Confessions single - Confessions on a Dancefloor, still one of the best albums she made, hardly any duds on it (see also Lady Gaga's first album)

She's looking good, that must be some heavy duty HD makeup they slapped on her

And Nicki Manji, came onto the scene with a strong image (bit Gaga-ish) not such a strong debut song, but look at her now!

Oh and I'm too lazy/no one will be arsed look anyway so won't start a new thread, but the vid for Titanium is SHIT How could they come up with the 'story' of a kid (possible alien) running around a deserted school the cheaps sods
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 16:34
WHILE I'M AT IT

She definitely needs to grow her balls back

At least she still has SOME good ideas

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 16:23
New single

Love the video, Minaj and MIA. I'm still not sold on the song though. It still feels like she's playing to the youth market and I think that's a huge mistake. Teenagers that are into pop seem to think Lady Gaga is original and edgy when in fact all she's done is take the Madonna template (and a lot more) and recycle it (and Madonna was a bit of a magpie in her Imperial Phase as well). Madonna is not going to win there.

The album better be amazing because the song is a little underwhelming to me. That said, the old boot only has to click her heels once and she's got my full attention.
 Post Reply Post Reply