I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jane and Karen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jane and Karen
    Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 20:34
Mutton dressed up as lamb. And I say that as someone who will never see 60 again.  Jane should NEVER put those wrinkled old hands on show and Karen love, never mind about the fake boobs and new teeth.. fix the nose
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 20:57
haha Clap
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 22:34
Was Karen on the show tonight?? I didn't see her tbh.
I did FF thru the Christina 'chat' bits tho, and the little bit of VT's they showed tho, but didn't catch a glimpse of her ???

I didn't see much of Jane, and Chris's dancing , I was just admiring how flexible they were for a couple in their 50'S !! (almost there myself!. he..he..) some slow number  I think, but they are looking a bit jaded on the close-ups, wish they'd feature a different pro skater couple every week, so we can get to know them a bit more, I have not much of a clue about them really (do they all partner someone in the programme?? or are they solo skatersConfused)

Off to check on Karen's noseBig%20smile
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 22:44
I'm afraid I didn't see T&D dance at all. When they came on, hubby switched over to a shopping channel until they finished
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 22:49
video is posted this section toots
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 23:09
Originally posted by Toots

I'm afraid I didn't see T&D dance at all. When they came on, hubby switched over to a shopping channel until they finished
did you get another handbag tho???Big%20smile
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 07:26
No. I was in the loo and he shouted through 'There's a very nice dress ring here going for a song... Do you want it?'' Then he bought it

We rarely go on the shoppers these days, but I find it quite rewarding!LOL

TRhanks bren, will look later on today

BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 09:58
If T&D don't want to skate every week, and the producers don't want us to get to know the pros - bring on Katarina!  She may well be the best reality TV judge around, but she's wasted behind that desk (and male viewing figures would rocketWink)
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 13:34
Originally posted by BambionIce

If T&D don't want to skate every week, and the producers don't want us to get to know the pros - bring on Katarina!  She may well be the best reality TV judge around, but she's wasted behind that desk (and male viewing figures would rocketWink)

Yes, I remember her. Wasn't she amazing and so elegant. She  lived with Richard Dean Anderson for many years, she was wasted on him
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 17:44
I'd like to see Katarina on the ice too, maybe even with Christopher Dean!!

(would like to see him with a new woman on the ice too!!, maybe Jane could partner one of the male pro skaters, or Robin??}
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 16:36
Originally posted by deborah31

I'd like to see Katarina on the ice too, maybe even with Christopher Dean!!

No chance! T n D haven't let Robin touch foot on the ice since day one and now Karen's all glammed up she's going nowhere near a pair of skates.

We all agree how great T & D were, best of their kind etc but even their most ardent fans would agree their routines are getting a little predictable and dated now, the same old moves.

I think they need to break out some of their other show stopping routines, the circus one etc especially for the final, Bolero's been down to death now in every which way they need to update the finale skate.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 07:20
Robin could outskate the pair of them. I do wish they would give the other pros a chance. And as for Bolero...  I must be the only person to say this BUT it was boring at the Olympics (when I sat up late into the night to watch it) and it is blinking boring now.
I agree, Barnum would be a better routine for them but perhaps they are getting a bit creaky now and tailor their routines to what they feel comfortable with. I was amazed that Christopher is much younger than me. He looks the same age.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 20:02
I think Christopher has aged the better out the two, Jayne is starting to resemble ET, the weight loss did her no favours at all.  In their prime they were the best skaters but to me they were always sexless.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 17:18
I hope Karen remembers to iron Chris' face on Sunday morning. It looked decidedly crumpled last week. Having said that though, I think some of these celebs who have work done look worse than if they had left well alone.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 00:21
QUEEN TOOTS
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 00:23
Karen would love to have us all think she's a lady. SORRY DOLLFACE, we're not buying it. To give Jayne her due, at least she's *kind of* sorted her helmet-hair out a little bit.

I'm still convinced that Chris's breath is utterly howling so hell slap it into them for still wanting to get so close.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>