I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Week 4 Live chat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Online Status: Offline
  Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 21:49
yea, go kirky!!!!! goodbye cory
plays with odd shaped balls
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 21:49
oh dear I am still drunk from last night - I was convinced Heidi was not through :)))
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 21:55
oh dear, he might just stay!Cry
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 21:56
dear god no !!!
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 21:57
to be fair I thought if it was on the skate off he should have stayed!!
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 21:58
And Corey's gone...so no shocker this week, phew!
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Rain Drops View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Rain Drops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 21:58
Well done to Charlene I think she will do better in the comp in the long run.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 21:59
wtf was Robin doing saving Corey? 
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 22:05
God - for a moment I thought Matthew was going to be robbed by Robin all over again. 
fluff View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote fluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 22:09
I'd have been happy enough with either of them going, but Charlene does have more potential, and I think Corey was only going to suffer as the other men stretched their lead ahead of him.  As an older woman, Charlene seems happy enough to do her own best.

I've got to say how pleased I am to see that the American stars want to stay in, when it would be so easy for them to take the money and run.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 22:19
The thing is, everyone left now can at least skate a bit, sure Rosemary is a bit slow and steady but she is actually not as bad as some of the celebs left up to week 7 a few years ago (looking at you Colleen!) She's no Todd Carty!

The twist was a great idea because it actually made them all up their game and it showed. The celebs are taking it seriously, I think Corey only took it seriously last week when he got that low score, he was coasting and enjoying the social part of the show without putting in enough work.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 22:25
nodBoy was i glad Corey went tonight, what a relief, he didn't get along either with his partner (no matter how much they tried to cover it up) he was a royal pain in the a**e if you ask me.  (nobody ever mentioned the partnership tho, liked they did Sebs!!!)

Dan (Same old, Same old) and Jennifer, boring the t*ts off me, sorry, but I"ve watched almost 2 series before this, and Dan seems to skate the same old routines in each one?? and mostly it's 'lifts' all round, altho tbf, Jennifer did slightly more blade to ice tonight.

I'm glad Sebastien got thru, I really thought Louie was about to save Jennifer, I prefer Seb's 'edgy' skating, hope he can raise his game even more.

I do think Matt and Jorgie tho, still a class above everyone else.
I liked the 'dual' skating tonight, a fresh change from the judges scoring- altho how Nana Rosemary got thru, I have no ideaWhistle
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
fluff View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote fluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 22:45
Jennifer and Seb had the biggest contrast.  Hers was a more simple routine, but very well executed, with beautiful lines and poise.  Seb's had much harder elements, but not as well executed, but you can see that he can do it.  He just needs to get better at what he's doing, whilst hopefully being pushed to do more.  His spin was excellent.  He may not have good shoulders and arms, but he has good balance and the fundamental ability to be a very good skater.

I was pleased Louie was able to recognise that while Sebastien's performance was rough and ready, it was a very impressive one.

I remember in the first week VTs they said that Jorgie had lovely lines, but her skating was rubbish up until the week before when she really put her mind to improving it and it came together.  I'm hoping that Jen will have a similar break-through, but I do worry that Dan's predictable style might not lend itself to encouraging her to focus on her foot-work.  I also think he's inclined to reassure his partners, rather than push them to improve.   Fortunately, I think Jen showed signs this week of wanting to up her game off of her own back.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 22:47
Although I am glad he has gone I thought he danced the better on the skate off. What was up with that fool Jennifer at the results? Stop milking it love, you're not that good an actress.
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 23:19
Originally posted by fluff

I remember in the first week VTs they said that Jorgie had lovely lines, but her skating was rubbish up until the week before when she really put her mind to improving it and it came together.  I'm hoping that Jen will have a similar break-through

You didn't fall for that did you - it was obviously a "Jorgie is really good but we need to make it look like she might fall flat on her arse" VT.
fluff View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote fluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 00:00
They never claimed she might fall flat on her arse.   They had already said she'd really improved IN the VT and had become a lovely skater, and didn't let us think she'd be wobbly in her performance.    In fact, from what I remember, and the point I am making is that they bigged up her skating in the VT.  They simply pointed out that she had a big breakthrough in the quality of her skating when she decided to focus her energies into that aspect of the performance.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>