I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Corey Feldman admits he nearly quit Dancing on Ice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Corey Feldman admits he nearly quit Dancing on Ice
    Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 12:20

Corey Feldman admits he nearly quit Dancing on Ice

29 January 2012 01:45 

Dancing on Ice star Corey Feldman has admitted that he almost quit the show after he felt "humiliated" by the judges' scores and verdicts last week.

The Hollywood star skated despite being injured and was upset that his courage was ignored by the panel.

He admitted that he was in tears after he only scored eight out of 30 from the judges.

Corey%20Feldman%20admits%20he%20nearly%20quit%20Dancing%20on%20Ice

He told The People: "I was so hurt by those scores I ran to my dressing room and cried. I felt humiliated.

"I thought, `Why am I here?' If the judges think I'm that awful when I've worked so hard then I don't belong here.

"I felt very diminished and inadequate and I felt like I'd gone backwards rather than forwards.

"I did think about quitting. There didn't seem to be any point going on."

He added: "But there was a tremendous amount of support from the production team when they saw me like that. They were all fantastic afterwards.

"And when I saw all the supportive messages from fans on twitter I realised I couldn't give up."

STV.TV

@lovingDOI View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote @lovingDOI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 14:34
know this is rotton, but boy if the thinks these judges are tough, i really would love to see what Jason would have had to say about him, LOL. would he even give him a score xxx toughen up, thats all i can say :) :) take the comments as positive critism and work on it xxxx
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 15:03
Pity he didn't walk.  The judges weren't unduly harsh, and if I were him I'd have been more humiliated by the poor standard of the performance I'd given.  After all, he has some control over that.
As for his courage in skating with an injury - he's in good company.  Most of the DOI competitors, like most pros, will do that at some point in their career!
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 16:30
Shame he never went. Hope he is in the skate off tonight
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 18:26
Let's hope he doesn't show tonight!!
(still think he's a waste of space, would rather Andy A had stayed)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply