I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dancing on Ice: Stars quit fears

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dancing on Ice: Stars quit fears
    Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 12:14

DANCING ON ICE: STARS QUIT FEARS

“
I’ve knackered the tendons in my leg
”

Bookies’ favourite Matthew Wolfenden

29th January 2012

By Ed Gleave

TERRIFIED Dancing On Ice stars hit by a string of injuries fear they will be forced to quit the show.

But bookies’ favourite Matthew Wolfenden, 24, and sexy Sugababe Heidi Range, 28, have vowed to perform for millions of viewers tonight.

Last week former Brookside star Jennifer Ellison, 28, performed after cracking a rib during rehearsals.

Emmerdale hunk Matthew said last night that he had been warned a leg injury will worsen if he doesn’t treat it regularly.

He told the Daily Star Sunday: “I’ve knackered the tendons in my leg.

“I’ve been dipping them in ice every night which isn’t nice. At the moment they’re all right and I’m desperately hoping it stays that way.”

Heidi is an outsider to win the series at 66-1after she suffered four injuries in a matter of days.

She slashed her leg with her skate, damaged her hamstring and dislocated a rib and a bone in her wrist. Heidi said:

“I’ve got an amazing physio so hopefully I’ll be OK.”

Tonight, ITV1, 6.45pm

Daily Star

@lovingDOI View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote @lovingDOI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 14:29
really cant get over how many injuries there have been this year, or is it just being more highlighted, as maybe the celebs of old toughed it out, without makiing the headlines on it, xx but hope no one deos have to drop out now, it be awfull xx and hope all those who are injured get well sonn, so we can see there full potential xx
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 18:08
They're trying extreme things way too soon, think it's about time T&D stepped back a bit and let the skaters learn at their own pace.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
 Post Reply Post Reply