I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Matthew Wolfenden and Jorgie Porter bond on ice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Matthew Wolfenden and Jorgie Porter bond on ice
    Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 16:34

Dancing on Ice stars Matthew Wolfenden and Jorgie Porter bond on ice

The Emmerdale heartthrob and Hollyoaks beauty look set to battle it out for the top spot, but backstage they are BFF.

24 January 2012 10:34 GMT

Dancing on Ice 2012 is shaping up to be one of the most exciting series of the hit show yet, with Jorgie Porter and Matthew Wolfenden quickly emerging as the ones-to-watch.

Although not quite a two horse race, with Chico, Jennifer Ellison and Sebastien Foucan also impressing the judges, Matthew and Jorgie have so far topped the leader-board, both scoring an impressive 21.5 points on Sunday night.

While they may be rivals during the live shows, in training the soap favourites have been bonding and supporting each other through the highs and lows of taking part in the spectacular, yet stressful, skating show.

Hollyoaks star Jorgie’s pro-skating partner Matt Evers explained: “Matthew and Jorgie right now are building a really nice friendship, because they were at the top of the show leader-boards and they were talking the other day and they were like “well how was it for you” and “this is what I did and this is how I felt” and it’s really nice. They’re building some great camaraderie.”

In previous years, there have been backstage bust-ups between Dancing on Ice divas, but this year, Matt insisted everyone is getting on, with some close friendships forming, particularly amongst the girls.

The 35 year old US champ said: “Behind all the competition this year, it’s a really close group of people. We have had stale apples in the past, but all the girls love each other. Chemmy and Jorgie get on the ice and they just laugh.”

Aside from the friendships, there is the all important matter of that Dancing on Ice crown. Does Matt believe Jorgie has what it takes to be crowned Ice Queen 2012?

“I think if we can continue to work as hard as we’ve worked to this point, she definitely has the ability to go all the way. Winning the show is up to the public but at least getting to the final, getting to do the Bolero, would be a dream come true.”

STV.TV

Post Reply Post Reply