I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Corey relaxes with Playboy girls after strop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Corey relaxes with Playboy girls after strop
    Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 16:31

Dancing On Ice: Corey Feldman relaxes with Playboy girls after backstage strop

by Simon Boyle, Daily Mirror 24/01/2012

Corey%20Feldman%20&%20Brooke%20Castile%20%28pic:%20ITV%29

Corey Feldman & Brooke Castile (pic: ITV)

Corey Feldman cuddles three Playboy bunnies early yesterday after storming out of the Dancing on Ice studios.

The former child film star was said to be furious when judges gave him the lowest score of the competition during Sunday night’s ITV1 show.

But he quickly cheered himself up by going clubbing with Playboy star Louise Glover and two other glamour models on his arm. Wearing a huge pair of shades, the Goonies actor, 40, grinned and gave a peace sign before disappearing inside the nightspot.

Just hours earlier he threw a strop after his terrible scores with professional skater Brooke Castile.

A show insider said: “He kicked a wall backstage and ranted angrily.”

Corey tweeted: “I’m obviously not a good enough skater.”

He then hit Whisky Mist club in Mayfair.

Feldman is a friend of Hugh Hefner, who hooked him up with eight Playboy bunnies to support him on the show. They’ve been spotted in skimpy Vote Corey T-shirts.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/2012/01/24/dancing-on-ice-corey-feldman-relaxes-with-playboy-girls-after-backstage-strop-115875-23714601/#ixzz1kOUYDq63
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 16:37
might explain why he's so shit on the ice
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 16:40
That's what I thought, maybe concentrate more on the show than on the 8 playboy girls.

Have to say they must be very skimpy tops they are wearing, I've not seen anything that has said vote Corey.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 20:32
Won't be surprirsed if he doesn't turn up for training one day, and just flies off home
(or maybe he won't get his fee if he does that??)
he's a waste of space if you ask me.

bye bye!!Wave
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 08:51
Well, I can't honestly see why he is still there?  Surely he should go next Sunday. Do you think Hugh Heffner is making all his tarts vote non stop? I can't see the GBP voting for him at all. My husband calls him an irritating American has been with a bl--dy stupid rats tail... get rid of both
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
 Post Reply Post Reply