I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Show three movie week 22/1/12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Online Status: Offline
  Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 21:42
Corey's through...shocker!
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 21:44
Oh jesus...Rosemary's through!
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 21:46
yeah, way to go kirky!!
plays with odd shaped balls
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 21:46
And it's Mark and Charlene in the skate-off...that's gonna be tough to choose!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 21:47
as I have said the couples in bottom usually escape and the ones just above in danger
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 21:53
Oooh, Mark stumbled a bit there...that may have just cost him
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 22:00
And Mark has gone, oh well, no biggie there...but I do wonder how long will Rosemary and Corey avoid the skate-off, hopefully not too long.
Rain Drops View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Rain Drops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 22:00
Shame for Mark and I really like Frankie too, but well done to Charlene. Wonder what the suprise is for the celebs and pros.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 22:07
killers post music please
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 22:12
Tracklist for this week posted
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 22:30
Just caught up, watched in about an hour, all the skates, plus results programme.

Really enjoying Katarina as a judge.
Entirely agree with her re Chemmy, she is a big muscular fit  girl, (complete opposite of Jorgie) and should not be lifted like that! Law of gravity, and aerodynamics????? Let her stick to 'hurricane' skating!!

Should of had a triple elimination, and got rid of Corey(what a waste of space he is on the ice) and Nana Rosemary, who can't get much further surely! I bet Corey will give it up, once it gets tough(er).

Don't mind Mark going, he is way behind the other celeb skaters imo (with Corey, and Nana Rosemary), and I just find Frankie annoying usually, altho she hadn't yet become gobby!! must be mellowing in her old age!! (like us all Wink)

I'm enjoying Sebastian, don't know what Louis has against him??Confused

For me, two skaters in it at the mo, Jorgie, and Mathew.
Possibly Sebastian could be as good?? altho I think the judges favour the afore mentioned two, especially Robin, and Louis.

meant to say how overmarked are Dan and Jennifer?? she barely puts blade to Ice, -(note, she wouldn't get so many sore ribs if left to skate, and NOT BE LIFTED around the whole rink!! tsk)

Edited by deborah31 - 22 Jan 2012 at 22:32
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
fluff View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote fluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 23:16
Hopefully her rib problem will encourage them to choreograph more actual skating and less lifts.  What skating she did looked lovely, but not particularly substantial.  She's still going to look beautiful in lifts in a couple of weeks time, so it'll be good for her to spend more of her practice time improving her actual skating.

It does look like Louie has something against Sebastien.  I'm not sure what it is, except that Seb's style of dance is so very different to the field that Louie works in.   Louie is obviously a great dancer, and knows all of the terminology, but how could he miss that Sebastien's emotionless face was part of the performance?
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 10:30
Shame to lose Frankie so early, but he was pretty much towards the bottom of the class.

Heidi did really well and Jorgie and Matt were both very good (but finding everyone a tad over marked)

Lois needs to watch that he doesnt start becoming a panto dame and stick to just being serious.

Next out needs to be Cory and Rosemary *prays for double elimination*
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 10:58
Missed the dance off. Can't believe Corey a) Wasn't in the dance off and b) didn't go. If he and his ego went, there would be far more room back stage.

Isn't Katarina a breath of fresh air? Knows skating and halso has charm, which is more than can be said for that irritating Loui(sp) I used to enjoy him, but now he is far too big for his boots and thinks he's a star
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678