I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Show three movie week 22/1/12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:10
Skating has definitely improved.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:10
Well I rather like Andy W.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:10
his ego is out of control bt it's amusing
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:11
Katarina impresses me more as a judge every week.  Can't necessarily say the same for Louie, but you can't win 'em all.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:12
I hear he is a right miserable sod in real life

but Andy was ok

good to see Ray 
Rain Drops View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Rain Drops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:13
Not bad from Andy and at least his score was better than his first week. I like him though, he seems really sweet.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:23
Heidi well improved this week
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:23
Smoother and a good deal less terrified.  Definitely shouldn't be in the bottom two this week.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:23
agree Bren, def undermarked

hope Corey throws a wobby and stomps off
Rain Drops View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Rain Drops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:23
Not bad from Heidi she did look more confident this time and I really like her.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:24
It's movies night and all 13 couples are on the rink, time to raise the curtains and see this year's Oscar nominees!

Chico & Jodeyne - First onto the movie scene and what a good way to start, the skating has got better, he now needs to rein in the cheekiness a bit more and there was a bit of mucking about at the start = 6/10

Rosemary & Mark - That was an okay routine, although there were a few glitches and a stumble in there, could've been a lot better, I think she's in the skate-off = 4/10

Sam & Alexandra - A bit of martial arts on ice? Now I've seen everything. The Kung Fu dancing needed more sharpness and the skating was just as good as last week, he needs to get better quick = 6/10

Chemmy & Sean - That was a good show right up until the overhead drape lift, what a shame they couldn't pull it off...I'm kinda disappointed in that = 5/10

Corey & Brooke - I must be in the minority, but I thought he skated a bit better than before, he wants to do well but he really needs to get a strong balance on his feet going if he's to stay in = 4/10

Jennifer & Daniel - It's tough to skate in a routine whilst having problems in the body, but I thought she got through it well and did her best, it was good = 6/10

Mark & Frankie - He was very lucky to avoid the skate-off, but I have to say, there was a margin of improvement, the skating was better and the dancing was good, but he's still a long way off = 5/10

Jorgie & Matt - Great story-telling and I saw a mistake after that jump, they covered it and they got it back so quick, that is the mark of a professional, best performance so far = 7/10

Matthew & Nina - Finally, I was waiting for someone to take the feel of movie night and bring it out, this guy was amazing to watch, I loved the dancing, there's still more he can give though = 8/10

Charlene & Matthew - I thought she did a really good show, she acted the part brilliantly, but skating-wise she has done better = 5/10

Sebastian & Brianne - That was very good, much more controlled and the partnership was better, I loved the flow of it all, he did very good = 6/10

Andy W & Vicky - The skating was better than last week and he acted the part really well, I think there's loads more he can do to get better every week = 6/10

Heidi & Andrei - The last to perform but not by any means least, this was a lot better than her first routine, the whole routine was well played and well performed, she shouldn't be in the skate-off = 6/10

Well, a lot of mid-table runners as we can see, but Matthew and Jorgie look set to be competing with each other for the rest of the Series. Skate-off tonight will probably be Rosemary and either Corey, Mark or Charlene.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:27
Liked Heidi very much this week, a lot more skating from her and I guess her and Andrei been skating together for 4 weeks now they are gelling better.

Who's a miserable sod.  Andy or Corey?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:28
Andy
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 20:53
That's a surprise, mind you, I was shocked at the fact that a) he was 32 and b) he was married 
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 21:30
It's almost time, with so many ties on the leaderboard, it's anyone's guess on who'll really end up in the skate-off
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 21:31
here we go
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>