I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dancing on Ice Week 2 15/1/12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 22:10
Right person went, (unlike last week!!Angry)
Laila can now rest up for 3 months(time she has off EE) and get some physio on that shoulder (courtesy of ITV i hope!!!) Poor gal, saw her on TV interview last week, she couldn't even skate backwards!
Next to go should be Corey, or Rosemary, altho Corey should improve most, Rosemary's two years of ice skating has got her nowhere!!- she'll be  too worried about breaking an elderly bone to go any faster.

edit, she should get the full fee tho???? (for lasting to vote -off)

Edited by deborah31 - 15 Jan 2012 at 22:11
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 22:11
Well right bottom 2 this week and right result, even though Corey not fantastic, he performed and skated better than Laila.

Such a shame for Lukasz though.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 22:13
Originally posted by deborah31

Right person went, (unlike last week!!Angry)
Laila can now rest up for 3 months(time she has off EE) and get some physio on that shoulder (courtesy of ITV i hope!!!) Poor gal, saw her on TV interview last week, she couldn't even skate backwards!
Next to go should be Corey, or Rosemary, altho Corey should improve most, Rosemary's two years of ice skating has got her nowhere!!- she'll be  too worried about breaking an elderly bone to go any faster.

edit, she should get the full fee tho???? (for lasting to vote -off)

I reckon after being in the bottom 2, Corey's going to work his socks off to get better this week.

Stay out of the press with your fake titted friends Corey and do what you are supposed to do and skate with your partner.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 22:13
if this was your first time watching, who would you think Karen was???,  wonder if she got downgraded in pay too??
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 22:15
I actually don't think Corey will put in much more effort, he'll just bring more playboy bunnies across i reckon!!! imo he doesn't have the right attitude still.
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 22:29
I agree Deborah - based on what they bring to the show I'd rather Laila have stayed.

BTW, do we know if the show is 12 weeks as normal this year as they'll either have to be a double elimination (or an injury!) or an extra week.   

A few subtle changes this year I'm not really liking either.    Pixie Lott getting no intro or even a word with the hosts afterwards wasn't a great start to the show - I'd rather they introduce Phil & Christine properly and let them introduce her  (it's not like they're pushed for time!).   And although Jayne and Chris were always "surprised" by the result, even if it was obvious, I think having a chat with them before the skate off rather than the two skaters in the bottom two is better.    Also don't really like the way they're introduced at the end of the contestants intro now.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 23:07
but Corey thought they would have got him the vote and they didn't.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 08:31
If Corey stays please, please, someone cut off that annoying bit of hair 
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 09:17
Right bottom to for sure, leila was right to go, Im glad the DOI viewers aren't going to put us through a SCD senario.

Have to say, there is some very strong skaters this year, if you think back to the first series and how people couldnt even skate alone by three weeks in. Gonna be a good one!
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 19:32
They are probably better because they seem to be chosen a lot earlier than they used to be giving them more time to practice.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567