I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dancing on Ice Week 2 15/1/12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Online Status: Offline
  Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 20:22
After a bit of a shock, it's time to meet the other eight stars and how well they did through my eye:

Jennifer & Daniel - First up and Jennifer is showing some potential, the Charleston steps were pretty good and she has some moments, but she's got a long way to go = 5/10

Sam & Alexandra - Well, this man has a whole lot more of a skating ability than Mark, he really went for it in that routine, although it was out of time in places, but he has got potential = 6/10

Rosemary & Mark - There was a stumble halfway through the routine but she recovered well, there were some moments but quite poor, could be in trouble here... = 4/10

Laila & Lukasz - Oh what can I say? It was a little better than I was expecting but still, very weak in the skating and quite a poor hold when she's lifted, skate-off for her I pray = 3/10

Sebastian & Brianne - Now that was pretty good skating I have to say, he's showing no fear and is willing to do new stuff on the ice, however the partnership needs a lot of work = 6/10

Chico & Jodeyne - What time is it? It's judging time! Chico sure has a lot of fun and it shows in this routine. This was really good stuff, think we may have to keep an eye on him = 7/10

Corey & Brooke - I was very disappointed in that, I was expecting him to be a lot better than that, I think he'll be in the skate-off as well = 4/10

Matthew & Nina - Wow! That was amazing for his first skate, the dancing was fab and the skating was the best of the night! Think we have found a top contender! = 8/10

Skate-off will be a tough one, Laila ought to go but the Eastenders fanbase will become a major factor..so perhaps Rosemary and Corey with an unlikely possibility of Jennifer there
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 20:23
Hope Corey goes tonight but can't really call it - the French bloke is probably vulnerable. Big Mo should be safe though.

And already pissed off with their references to Twitter - can't we just watch TV anymore without all that nonsense.   If I cared what people on Twitter thought I'd be on Twitter during the show.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 20:23
Matthew is now my other favorite along with Chemmy, as long as those two stay in it should be a great Series
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 20:25
Laila is probably safe on account of people always voting for the bottom - I'd say Corey and Rosemary are probably in more danger than she is.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 20:31
Managed to list all the tracks for this show, I'll have it set up later
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 20:36
thanks killers
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 20:51
Happy birthday Eviesmum

Best wishes to Tups

I've got a bug so am grumpy and feeling sorry for myself and, probably because of that, didn't enjoy tonight as much as last week

Pixie Lott - NEXT! Not the finest start to a show

Jennifer - okay but not as good as I expected her to be. I wouldn't have pinned her for Royal Ballet training unless they'd told us.

Sam - has got potential and way better than Mark.

Rosemary - recovered well from the stumble and not as bad as I thought but not wonderful. I can't see her staying in long.

Laila - predictably not good but a good effort. I assume that she'll stay in because of the popularity vote but really should be out.

S├ębastien - obviously fit, strong and confident. I'm not over fond of the tricks and his partner may as well not have been there. I'd like to see him reined in a bit but preserving his individuality. He grew on me throughout the routine.

Chico - annoys the hell out of me, I cannot stand him, actually I want to punch him. Did well but I find him cheesy and cocky.

Corey - NEXT

Matthew - obviously a strong contender but I don't feel the love that everyone else does for him. Jorgie is still my favourite.

Hopefully I'll be less grumpy next week :)

Still liking the judges, especially Kati and Robin. Louie is better than I expected and they're all giving fair comments. Much better than last Year's debacle
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 21:00
Song list for this week posted on new thread. Now I'm off to vote...

Edited by killersbee - 15 Jan 2012 at 21:00
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 21:01
just caught up after a +30 thru all the VT's and Ad's

Well we definitely know Louis's type now don't we???
sorry but it's White, Young, and muscley!!!!
(thinking of Chico, and Matt!!!!- )

What a waste of time  and disappointment Jennifer was?? yep agree just a cling-on, skates barely touched the ice, and did she let go of Dan?? Surprised Dan should be lifting her at all with his injury???Confused

Think the first two weeks should be all skating on the ice NO LIFTS!!! so the blokes can be compared levelly with the girls, - this would not allow Jennifer (and other girls etc) to be carried around. We would get to see how everyone really skates!!!

Sam much better than Mark, and lots more skating than Jennifer. Enjoyed him, he's your average bloke, doing quite well.

Loved Chico too, so enthusiastic, and entertaining
, and obviously physically fit, so that must help !

Enjoyed Sebastien, could also be a contender, he's young fit and determined.
I thought he connected well with his partner, they obviously get on (shut up Robin!!)
and they're on the ice together, great in sync movements, they could have a different partenership, (agree Katarine) one where the female is NOT carried around for the majority of it??? Now wouldn't that be a novel idea??LOL

Laila, well what can i say, same with Rosemary, Nan's on Ice they should call it, OK i'm ageist, suppose got to have a couple of over 65's on!!, He..he...  If they break anything, how long to heal bones??? Hope they're in BUPA, don't fancy them waiting at A&E

Enjoyed Matthew too, how much of a pro did he look, can see why he's favorite, along with Jorgie.

Gotta go this week , Laila, or Rosemary, or Corey, or all 3 please!!, none  of em gonna win, it took poor Rosemary, bless her cotton socks , 2 years to reach that point!!

oh forgot the Corey guy, nah, can't see him doing much.  Terrified me too. Can't see him and his partner gelling what-soever, altho they put up a good show tonight.

Am still loving Katarina, as the best judge on the panel, better than Robin IMO.
Ausgezeichnet, gehen Sie M├Ądchen!!!!

Edited by deborah31 - 15 Jan 2012 at 21:15
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 21:42
Here we go, I'm gonna call it and say Corey & Rosemary for the skate-off

Edited by killersbee - 15 Jan 2012 at 21:42
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 21:43
have just said same on Twitter Killers
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 21:46
Woah...shocker...
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 21:49
Well! Laila & Corey in the skate-off...so the Eastenders fanbase is not as big as we thought
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 21:55
Laila did a bit worse and Corey did a little better
Rain Drops View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Rain Drops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 21:59
Well done to Corey he was the stronger skater. Well done to Laila for giving it a go.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 22:00
And Laila's gone...no real biggie there. Bring on next week with all 13 skaters on the ice
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>