I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer may have to hang up boots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer may have to hang up boots
    Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 17:46

'Look at me with my fat friend': Jennifer Ellison poses with cut-out of former self... but may be hanging up Dancing On Ice boots after partner tears hamstring

By Alanah Eriksen

Last updated at 5:13 PM on 9th January 2012

She recently said she was worried about her bum looking big in lycra as she competes on Dancing With Ice.

But Jennifer Ellison clearly has nothing to worry about.

The 28-year-old continued to show off her amazing figure in yet another bandage dress as she revealed her dance partner Dan Whiston had torn his hamstring and may not be able to compete on Sunday.

What%20now?%20Jennifer%20Ellison%20posed%20outside%20the%20ITV%20studios%20with%20a%20cardboard%20cut-out%20of%20her%20former%20self,%20after%20telling%20Loose%20Women%20her%20dancing%20on%20Ice%20partner%20Dan%20Whiston%20was%20injured

What now? Jennifer Ellison posed outside the ITV studios with a cardboard cut-out of her former self, after telling Loose Women her dancing on Ice partner Dan Whiston was injured

The former Brookside actress skated briefly last night, but is not due to compete until Sunday, with the show split in half to accommodate all the celebrities.

She posed outside the ITV studios with a cardboard cut-out of her former size 18 self.

She also posted a picture of her with the figurine on Twitter, writing: 'Look at me with my fat friend!!!'

Overweight:%20Jennifer%20told%20Loose%20Women%20that%20she%20had%20actually%20lost%20a%20stone%20when%20this%20photo%20was%20taken,%20having%20gone%20up%20to%20a%20size%2018

Overweight: Jennifer told Loose Women that she had actually lost a stone when this photo was taken, having gone up to a size 18

Looking%20good:%20The%20former%20Brookside%20actress%20showed%20off%20her%20tiny%20waist%20in%20this%20pink%20bandage%20dress
Looking%20good:%20The%20former%20Brookside%20actress%20showed%20off%20her%20tiny%20waist%20in%20this%20pink%20bandage%20dress

Looking good: The former Brookside actress showed off her tiny waist in this pink bandage dress

Not%20an%20inch%20to%20pinch:%20The%20star%20has%20since%20done%20a%20fitness%20dvd

Not an inch to pinch: The star has since done a fitness dvd

The mother-of-one told Loose Women that she had actually lost more than a stone when the infamous photo was taken.

Jennifer piled on the weight after her pregnancy and battle with post-natal depression in 2010.

She said today: 'I didn't want to be in the gym. I just wanted to be a mum. I didn't realize how big I was until I look back now... I put on like five stone..

Later,%20Jennifer%20was%20pictured%20with%20injured%20dance%20partner%20Dan%20Whiston,%20who%20needed%20to%20lean%20on%20her%20for%20support

Later, Jennifer was pictured with injured dance partner Dan Whiston, who needed to lean on her for support

Support:%20Jennifer%20looked%20a%20lot%20more%20casual%20than%20earlier,%20donning%20a%20white%20one%20piece
Support:%20Jennifer%20looked%20a%20lot%20more%20casual%20than%20earlier,%20donning%20a%20white%20one%20piece

Support: Jennifer looked a lot more casual than earlier, donning a white one piece

Who%20you%20gonna%20call?%20Jennifer%20told%20Loose%20Women%20she%20and%20Dan%20had%20had%20the%20week%20from%20hell%20but%20had%20an%20amazing%20physio

Who you gonna call? Jennifer told Loose Women she and Dan had had 'the week from hell' but had an amazing physio

'I was still in maternity stuff a year [after the birth]. It was really, really hard. It is difficult, but when you know the key things to fitness, I've kind of been taught.

Not%20a%20time%20for%20celebration!%20Jennifer%20was%20snapped%20in%20the%20wine%20aisle

Not a time for celebration! Jennifer was snapped in the wine aisle

'I got a the call about Dancing On Ice and I thought "Right, you've got to get your backside into gear girl". I thought "I need a personal trainer".'

She said she had been inundated by young girls who were inspired by her story.

The star was later seen with Dan at a supermarket, with the professional dancer having to lean on her for support as he hobbled along.

He appeared to have a bandage around his right leg.

When asked about Dan, Jennifer revealed: ''We've had the week from hell. Honestly, people don't know but he's torn his hamstring. So last week it was like "Are we even going to be able to compete?"... We were supposed to be skating last night, we were supposed to be in the first show.'

When asked if he would be alright, she answered: 'Well, fingers crossed. We've got an amazing, amazing physio, Sharon, she is just our lifeline. Seriously... We've had so many injuries already. People just don't realise how hard it is.'

She later tweeted: 'For all those asking if Dan can't skate on sun then I won't be. So I'm afraid I may be hanging up my boots before its even begun x.'

Jennifer looked more casual than earlier, wearing a white onesie with Ugg boots.

She also told of her mother's reaction to the show: 'Your hair was too big and you looked terrified.'

She added: 'The way I can describe it, it's like, when you take a driving test and you're foot shakes on the peddle, well you've got blades on your feet and you're trying to stand up.'

Her%20turn%20next:%20Jennifer%20and%20Dan%20skated%20briefly%20last%20night%20but%20did%20not%20compete%20as%20only%20half%20of%20the%20celebrities%20danced

Her turn next: Jennifer and Dan skated briefly last night but did not compete as only half of the celebrities danced

littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 19:51
She has lost too much weight I think, she looks weird when she stands sideways with that thin waist and false titties
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 20:05
She could dance with Leila's partner.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 11:46
She was always tiny, its the fake boobs that make her look a really odd shape now. 
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 13:11
I'd rather have small ones anyday!!
big ones so in the way! (and unfortunately have them now, thru weight gain and age, alas)
I have a girlfriend who has 32G (natural) she has always hated them- and had back problems etc....I'm surprised she's never had a reduction, but I think scared of surgery, She's a physio, so always been in the way (so to speak) she's been reduced to tears over jibes etc.. Horse riding, high impact aerobics always been painful etc..
I just think they make them all look so matronly, but suppose it's a personal taste thing.

Can understand the fake boob jobs, if they're to replace masectomies etc....

Much prefer Christine Bleakley's size (basically none!) than all the boob jobs out there.

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 13:22
while i'm on a rant,
hate all those ridiculous high heeled shoes out there too!! they'll all have bunyons later...ha..ha...
my daughter (age 14) at 5ft 9 and still growing, tells me she'll never wear them anyway, or have a boob job!!
I'm glad not all girls are fooled by all these bimbo's on TV with "FF" boobs, Orange spray tans  , barely there dresses (and this was Jennifer at a day time tv programme????)and ridiculously high heeled shoes hardly wearing any clothes.
(what is it in the UK, the need to be always almost  naked when out and about in dresses- rather than for heat, and comfort, I've lived in Europe/overseas /muslim countries, too long i reckon)
Some of us out there, are laughing at the Amy Child's/Katie Price's of the world, altho they're definitely cashing in on it!!(and probably having the last laugh)

she looks like she just walked off the set of shameless btw!! girls have no modesty or pride anymore it seems.

Edited by deborah31 - 10 Jan 2012 at 13:25
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 17:18
When I was young Deb, my friends and I had a mantra:  not to put it all on display, but to keep an air of mystery and a little promise about us. Now I'm over 60 I keep it all firmly underwraps... It has all headed south anywayTongue
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 19:23
Originally posted by deborah31

I'd rather have small ones anyday!!
big ones so in the way! (and unfortunately have them now, thru weight gain and age, alas)
I have a girlfriend who has 32G (natural) she has always hated them- and had back problems etc....I'm surprised she's never had a reduction, but I think scared of surgery, She's a physio, so always been in the way (so to speak) she's been reduced to tears over jibes etc.. Horse riding, high impact aerobics always been painful etc..
I just think they make them all look so matronly, but suppose it's a personal taste thing.

Can understand the fake boob jobs, if they're to replace masectomies etc....

Much prefer Christine Bleakley's size (basically none!) than all the boob jobs out there.

Lol, Christine Bleakley has a boob job in 2010 while Frank was at the World Cup. Agree with you about big boob though, I'm a 36d and hate them, have'nt been able to buy a dress for about 20 years as I would need a 14/16 to fit the boobs but I'm only a size 10 on the waist and hips!!Confused
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 19:26

while i'm on a rant,
hate all those ridiculous high heeled shoes out there too!! they'll all have bunyons later...ha..ha...
my daughter (age 14) at 5ft 9 and still growing, tells me she'll never wear them anyway, or have a boob job!!
I'm glad not all girls are fooled by all these bimbo's on TV with "FF" boobs, Orange spray tans  , barely there dresses (and this was Jennifer at a day time tv programme????)and ridiculously high heeled shoes hardly wearing any clothes.
(what is it in the UK, the need to be always almost  naked when out and about in dresses- rather than for heat, and comfort, I've lived in Europe/overseas /muslim countries, too long i reckon)
Some of us out there, are laughing at the Amy Child's/Katie Price's of the world, altho they're definitely cashing in on it!!(and probably having the last laugh)

she looks like she just walked off the set of shameless btw!! girls have no modesty or pride anymore it seems.
lol, I'm with you on the shoes as well, awful ugly shoes aound. I'm barely 4ft 11 so always like to be in heels but nice dainty 3 or 4 inch ones.
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 11:31
That photo looks so strange that it looks photoshopped

I totally agree about those shoes. I used to wear heels and wore some pretty outrageous shoes at that but these are all too high and too ugly. I didn't suffer because I didn't live in them but I dread to think what state their feet will be in after a few years of tottering around in shoes like that! The heels that I used to wear, which were considered high at the time, are now considered to be medium!

I also don't get the tango effect, the fake boobs etc. I'm not against cosmetic surgery but for reconstruction or to enhance but not to look like a human version of Barbie.
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 20:21
She looks like one of those blow up dolls you can get from a sex shopnod
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 22:34
Can't believe Christine Bleakley has had a boob job???!!Shocked
She obviously didn't go for 36FF then!! sensible girl.
I always think Big boobs look ridiculous on small skinny girls, and on weight lifters too.
but if it 's the only way they can earn a living...........

yep 3inch heels was always my limit, now it's about 1!!(with my ankle problems)
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 08:02

Can't believe Christine Bleakley has had a boob job???!!Shocked
She obviously didn't go for 36FF then!! sensible girl.
I always think Big boobs look ridiculous on small skinny girls, and on weight lifters too.
but if it 's the only way they can earn a living...........

yep 3inch heels was always my limit, now it's about 1!!(with my ankle problems)

3 inch heels and platform shoes when I was in my 20's are the reason I'm in the state I am in my 60'sTongue
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
 Post Reply Post Reply