I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diva Corey Feldman is frosty with his ice partner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diva Corey Feldman is frosty with his ice partner
    Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 10:11

Diva Corey Feldman is frosty with his ice partner

Brooke Castile is at her wits' end

Cracks%20...%20Corey%20Feldman%20has%20fallen%20out%20with%20his%20dance%20partner%20Brooke%20Castile
Cracks in the Ice ... Corey Feldman has fallen out with his dance partner Brooke Castile
Peter Simpson/The Sun
TV Exclusive

By COLIN ROBERTSON
Published: Today at 00:00

PARANOID Corey Feldman handed his dance partner a bunch of flowers and begged her to "Stand By Me" following a string of blazing bust-ups.

COLIN ROBERTSON

TV Editor

NEWBIE co-host Christine Bleakley proved she has enough live TV experience for this gentle show.

She looked nervous – but after a year of Daybreak abuse can you blame her? Lisping Louie had a few biatchy remarks up his sleeve. And Katarina was confident and perky and looked set to burst out laughing all the time.

I'll give it a 5.5 on my scorecard.

The former Hollywood child star has already fallen out with sexy newcomer Brooke Castile after he insisted HE should call the shots on their routines.

Despite Brooke's years of experience — and string of skating awards — Corey has been taking control.

Now the pair are the WORST prepared for the show, according to sources.

One said: "Corey and Brooke are not seeing eye to eye at all.

"He is convinced he knows a thing or two about ice performance even though he has admitted he is basically an amateur.

"He's been suggesting things for them to do and ways that he thinks they can stand out from the crowd. She's at her wits' end and is convinced they'll be given the push.

"He got a reality check when he saw how close the other couples were and realised he needed to make amends.

"Corey got her a big bunch of flowers as a gesture to say sorry and pleaded with her to forgive him.

"But it could be too little too late."

Even Corey had to admit on last night's show: "My skating ability out of ten is... zero."

Earlier he had already caused a stir by refusing fake tan.

Bosses have a makeshift "spray tent" in a pokey room backstage at the show rink to give the contestants a healthy glow. But Corey won't set foot in there.

A source said: "He's very conscious of the products he uses on himself and reckons fake tan is muck."

Corrie's Andy Whyment has also opted out of an orange glow.

The pair are the first in the show's history to turn down the tan.

The Sun

Edited by Bren - 09 Jan 2012 at 10:12
Overreaction Jackson View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Overreaction Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 12:48
Please someone sneak up and cut off the stupid hanging hair when he isn't looking.. Whistle

Edited by Overreaction Jackson - 09 Jan 2012 at 12:49
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 13:45
ha..ha.. sounds a bit of a pr*ck to be honest.

I'm actually with him and Andy on the fake tan/muck front!
Hate all this orange stuff, and fake colour
Be proud of being white!!!!!!!

My daughter, (born in Aus) is almost translucent she's that white.
I'd never been paler when I live in Aus (sun block etc..) rash tops etc...

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 11:40
Realistically a tan/appropriate make up looks better on the ice as it can be easy to just disappear on such a huge expanse of white. I have to admit that I'm not a fan of the tango effect though, a bronzed glow is one thing, bright orange is another thing entirely!

I would love to see him lose that rat's tail, it seems to serve no purpose at all.

If this story is true then I hope that he goes next week, he's such a big movie star that I had to be told what he was in (and I still didn't know ).

Edited by TashaK - 11 Jan 2012 at 11:41
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 14:00
he was in two of the biggest films of the 80's (Goonies & Lost Boys) but he washed up and had sever problems afterwards like so many child stars do. His latest films such as Lost Boys 3 (one of only a few films I siply had to turn off after 15 mins) have all been flops. 
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 14:32
Is there a Lost Boys 3?? I knew there was a second one but I refused to even look at that.

When it comes to has-beens, he's no Vanilla Ice.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 15:20
Originally posted by Overreaction Jackson

Please someone sneak up and cut off the stupid hanging hair when he isn't looking.. Whistle

What's worrying is that he obviously thinks it's cool/can't let go of the 80s, a tad unhinged but he could be a laugh on the ice, especially if he's really shit

Originally posted by deborah31

ha..ha.. sounds a bit of a pr*ck to be honest.

Have you seen the kiddle fiddler accusations he's coming out with, apparently he's going to 'name, names'

Originally posted by James

When it comes to has-beens, he's no Vanilla Ice.

*gasp* Take that back!

Actually, Van, sorry I mean NINJA is still following DOI and BB twitters which gives me a kick (he's forgotten he's following us I bet)

I WAS following Corey and that Andy A on the DOI twitter (I give the celebs a week to follow back and if they don't I delete them, it's a pride thing, we don't follow anyone on our twitter who doesn't follow back) but I stopped Corey as he never follows back and stopped with Andy after his remarks after his exit

WHY don't celebs have better media training ? biatching about his exit (though it didn't hurt Barrowman's career much, remember his reaction to being booted from DOI?) is not going to endear you to other reality tv bosses.

Andy WAS robbed but he should've sucked it up

In other news, this week's DOI will be better, some of the strongest skaters

Oh and Andy Whyment? What a waste, I thought he was worse than Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply