I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heidi Range scrapes through Dancing On Ice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heidi Range scrapes through Dancing On Ice
    Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 10:03

Judges save Sugababe in first dance-off

Ice%20pick%20...%20Heidi%20Range%20survived%20the%20axe%20after%20the%20judges%20chose%20her%20over%20Andy%20Akinwolere
Ice pick ... Heidi Range survived the axe after the judges chose her over Andy Akinwolere
Rex
Published: Today at 00:10

SUGABABE Heidi Range initially set the pace on Dancing On Ice last night – opening the show by scoring 12.5 with partner Andrei Lipanov, above, dancing to Katy Perry's E.T.

Despite her high points tally, the public vote put Heidi into a do-or-die dance-off with Andy Akinwolere.

Judges Louie Spence and Robin Cousins chose to keep Heidi in, with only newcomer Katarina Witt trying to save Andy.

Blue Peter's Andy A was the first star booted off Dancing On Ice.

He said: "I'm gutted. We put so much into that but it just wasn't our day."

Andy and partner Maria Filippov skated to Maroon 5's Moves Like Jagger and Andy confessed: "I tried to give it 100 per cent but I don't think I got the moves right."

Out%20...%20Andy%20Akinwolere%20was%20axed%20by%20the%20Dancing%20On%20Ice%20judges
Out ... Andy Akinwolere was axed by the Dancing On Ice judges

Meanwhile new co-host Christine Bleakley decided not to ape her predecessor Holly Willoughby and kept her cleavage under wraps in a floor-length red gown.

Lady%20in%20red%20...%20new%20Dancing%20On%20Ice%20presenter%20Christine%20Bleakley
Lady in red ... new Dancing On Ice presenter Christine Bleakley
 Post Reply Post Reply