I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI 2012 Live Show Week 1 8/1/12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Online Status: Offline
  Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 21:51
That was quite better the second time round.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 21:51
killers hve  you this weeks music list
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 21:52
Yep, I've written them down on a note document, but like previous years I'll have the entire series tracklist posted at the end of the Series
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 21:54
A couple of flaws from Andy A there, I think this is gonna be close!
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 21:55
I should never watch the results show, it's bad for my blood pressure! Not even one person who should have been in the bottom two

Maybe they need to put it on later
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 21:55
well we could put them up week by week then put one big one up at the end so could you post Week One Music for me??
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 21:56
That is a shame but it would have been a shame if Heidi had gone too
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 21:56
WOW!

So Robin saves Heidi, I did not see that coming!
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 21:57
Originally posted by Bren

well we could put them up week by week then put one big one up at the end so could you post Week One Music for me??

Yeah, one moment while I get a thread ready
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 21:57
thank you killers
Rain Drops View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Rain Drops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 22:01
Well done to Heidi and the Andrei fans will get to see him again!
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 22:06
Great to see Andrei not going in Week 1 for once!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 22:07
I'm with Katarina, I preferred Andy A, out of the two.

(wrong bottom two tho!!)

btw, don't like the serious Louis on the panel, I thought he'd be fun!!!! (and I'm not just saying that cos he voted for Heidi over Andy)

neither am I enjoying the 'Bleak' she's a barrell of laughs eh??
Phil missing HOlly me thinks!!!!
and poor Karen hardly gets a look in again.

apart from that enjoying contestants.
I liked Jorgi the best tonight.

Edited by deborah31 - 08 Jan 2012 at 22:10
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 22:12
Deborah, he'll probably settle into it.  I think he wants to come across as constructive and not a tw@@ like Jason.
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 22:13
God, doesn't Katarina go on!   Never thought Louie would be my preferred new judge, but at least he is continuing the technical dance critique that Jason delivered and contestants listened too - even though he never got the credit for.   

It's good too that Katarina acknowledges the performance aspect is part of the skating itself, rather than it being considered separately as it always has been on DoI - but I didn't really like her as a judge tonight.

As for the result - well at least Kirk from Corrie will be known as plain old Andy from now on.  
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 22:14
I preferred Andy too although he did make a couple of mistakes. Neither of them should have been in the bottom two though

I know that I'll be in the minority but I quite like the more serious Louie, I really wasn't looking forward to his antics as I find him too much normally, though I love his dancing.

CB isn't annoying me as much as I thought that she would, I couldn't stand Holly so a change is as good as a rest for me

I'm not particularly fussed about seeing Karen, she used to annoy me. It's a shame that the other coaches are never shown as they put a lot of work in which is never acknowledged

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>