I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This year's favourites to win!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This year's favourites to win!
    Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 13:10
According to the daily tabloids
so far
Matt Evers, and Jorgi  to win !!

Least favourites i think will be Corey and Brooke, as seem to have no chemistry, and are not getting together at all outside of the skating.

Katarina the new ex Olympic German Ice Skater seems to be the new controversial judge, in ie , she will be very direct, and like a typical German, could upset a few contestants I'm betting (my now ex German dentist used to terrify me!!) I also iddn't realise she has presented the German version of DOI for 2 years.
She's also hoping for some romance on the Ice?? (between partners)as sees Chemistry as  a necessity between partners!!! 

Should be funWink

Edited by deborah31 - 08 Jan 2012 at 13:16
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Kingpredictor View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Kingpredictor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 15:09
Based on the predictions received in the Predcitor game at www.thekingpredictor.co.uk it seems Matthew Wolfenden is the early favourite and Jennifer Ellsion is second fav.

I guess we will know more after the first two shows, predictions still being taken.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 16:11
how on EARTH can you say who will be best or worst without them skating

Katrina Witt one of the very few Olympic champions to win TWO gold medals has far more to her bow than presenting DOI in Germany - she has a huge business which includes  directing huge Ice Shows across eurpope

The one thing she is qualified to judge ice skating and I dont think she as stern and 'po  faced' as the West Germans being brought up in the east :))
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 16:31
Originally posted by Kingpredictor

Based on the predictions received in the Predcitor game at www.thekingpredictor.co.uk it seems Matthew Wolfenden is the early favourite and Jennifer Ellsion is second fav.

I guess we will know more after the first two shows, predictions still being taken.
Top 3 then Jennifer, Matthew, and Jorgi,

it's all the rumours going around re their skating, and the snippets they show on TV

First to go could be the Whyment guy, he looks worse than Bambi I reckon, another Todd!!
or maybe Leila Morse (the more mature lady)
It's a tough sport, and i think you need to be half way fit, unlike SCD, and have decent balance on ice, before you even begin to think about dancing.

I'm looking forward to Louis, he's a scream!! and also to Katarina on the panel.
not looking forward to the 'Bleakley' sidekick.
Hope Karen has a bigger role (boobs aside, no pun intended!)to play in this years DOI, at least no Jason to make her cry again.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 16:36
now come on DEBS you are the one who reminds us on SCD that its entertainment and popilarity that counts SOOOOO  if you think Andy Whyment  -  Kirky off Corrie is going to go nahhhh for that reason maybe  Laila will be safe for a few weeks neither can skate but they are the two big soaps behind thembut she is not as nice a person as Andy though

I think the less known people are the ones who are in trouble or not such a good personality so for that rason I reckon that the likes of Rosemary Connelly, Andy Akinwolere, could be in trouble :)).   No doubt she skates quite well But Chemmy Allcott has a very difficult personality similar to Fatima Whitbread and the swimmer Sharon Davies no humour and very on oneself

Edited by Bren - 08 Jan 2012 at 16:40
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 20:35
yep Chemmy did remind me a bit of Sharon !!???(bit serious, Olympic athlete, but well done from coming back from a nasty accident)

I do like Andy A tho, what's up with Louis (lost his funny bone tonight!!)
I thought Andy A was good!!!
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 09:58
Based on last night, I woudl say Jorgie is a contender. Good to have more than one who has serious dance backgrounds on the show. 
 Post Reply Post Reply