I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012 > DOI 2012: The Couples
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chico and Jodeyne profile & pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chico and Jodeyne profile & pics
    Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 17:22
CHICO AND JODEYNE

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 01:31
CHICO AND JODEYNE

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 20:37

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 20:47
Is he still in? Heard he was badly injured????
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 16:16

Chesney Hawkes

Professional partner:  Jodeyne Higgins

I'm throwing myself into it 100% percent…well as much as I can with 3 jobs and 3 kids.

Singer Chesney Hawkes admits he’s not afraid to bare his chest in a skating outfits for the new series of Dancing On Ice. 

With the full backing of his family, Chesney says he’s ready to embrace the tight spandex outfit and has challenged the costume team to ‘bring it on.’

Chesney says, “I'm trying not to think about the live shows! I guess the thing I'm most looking forward to is having my kids there. I'm really excited to see their little faces watching daddy in spandex!   I had a meeting with the costume designer and he asked if there was anything I wouldn’t like to wear and I was like 'No! Bring it on!'  He then asked, 'so you don't mind showing a bit of breast?' and I was like 'no not at all!'

The singer revealed he was shocked to find out family friend and Britain’s number one female skier Chemmy Alcott will also be taking part in the series. 

He said, “Chemmy and I are mates, she's friends with my wife. Obviously we're not allowed to say anything, so my first day at the rink I saw Chemmy and I said 'what are you doing here?' and she said 'DOI, what are you doing here?', 'DOI'!

Chesney continues, “We often banter about who is going to win, Chemmy jokes that its going to be her but she doesn't realise the power of the hawk.”

Chesney’s biggest fear is following in the same footsteps as actor and previous Dancing On Ice contestant Todd Carty and almost have an accident live on national TV.  

Chesney says, “I guess I’m dreading doing a ‘Todd Carty’ really and not being ready technically. I just want to be comfortable and being able to do the steps second nature. It's when you think too much is when it all goes wrong.”

He continues, “The fact is we're all out of our comfort zone here, we're not professional skaters. We're all going to give it our all and our best, and if our best is not up to their standards, I'm sure we’ll get judged accordingly and I'm quite happy to take anything. Plus I'll give as much as I get.”

Chesney revealed that whilst he’s happy with his progress on the ice so far he admits he’s not quite at the standard of last year’s champion, Sam Attwater.

He says, “I can skate backwards now.  I think in the early stages it's about feeling every step, taking baby steps. I think I'm quite good with footwork now, but then you're posture goes out when you're thinking about one thing, which is what happens when you're learning, before it comes second nature.  Unless you're a natural like Sam (Attwater) last year.”

Name – Jodeyne Higgins
Age – 35
Nationality – Canadian
Height – 5’2

Alongside husband and professional skater Sean Rice (also in Dancing on Ice)
Jodeyne has won numerous medals during her nine year competitive career.

This will be Jodeyne's second  Dancing on Ice appearance

Edited by Bren - 16 Jan 2012 at 20:37
 Post Reply Post Reply