I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012 > DOI 2012: The Couples
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Laila and Lukasz Profile & Pic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Laila and Lukasz Profile & Pic
    Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 15:35

Laila Morse

Professional partner:  Lukasz Rozycki

I can't wait! I’m looking forward to the sparkles, false eyelashes and the spray tans; we’ll all skate out each Sunday looking like we've been tangoed.

Actress Laila Morse maybe the oldest contestant in the competition this series but she’s looking forward to the challenge of learning a new skill. 

Having watched former cast mate Danniella Westbrook take part in the series in 2010, Laila can’t wait to finally meeting all of her fellow celebrities. 

With training for the series underway, the popular TV actress admits she is ready to embrace the whole Dancing On Ice experience. 

Laila says, “My friends and family all think I'm mad, skating at my age but it's a challenge and they did say they'll all come down so I'll have a full house in the audience!”

She continues, “I'm looking forward to being apart of the whole show and especially meeting the other celebrities. I’ve already bumped into Heidi Range from the Sugababes and Andy Whyment from Corrie and we were all chatting about our training.”

The TV star reveals that she’s not fazed by skating live on national TV but is hoping that she doesn’t fall over.

Laila says, “My only worry is if I make mistakes, fall over or trip up.  But I’m not thinking about that I'm just going to try and enjoy it.  Skating is a lot harder; the professionals make it look so easy!”

As the live shows are fast approaching, Laila is ready to embrace the daring costumes and sparkle associated with the show.

Laila says, “I can't wait for all of it, the sparkles, false eyelashes and tans; It's like being pampered!  We’ll be skating out each Sunday looking like we've been tangoed!”

Laila is teamed with professional skater Lukasz Rozycki and the pair are already forging a strong partnership. 

She says, “(Lukasz) is a really nice guy and we get on well.  He knows my limitations which helps! 

Laila continues, “I remember watching Jayne and Chris performing the Bolero. They are fabulous skaters. It was lovely to watch.”  

Name – Lukasz Rozycki
Age – 31
Nationality – Polish
Height – 5’10

Lukasz began skating at the age of 5 and quickly began competing at nationa level.  He's married to professional skater Alexandra Schauman ( who is in her second year of Dancing on Ice).

As well as his skating skills Lukasz is a trained acrobat.   Lukasz's mad his Dancing on Ice debut last year with Ellen Rivas

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 20:31

Post Reply Post Reply