I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012 > DOI 2012: The Couples
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heidi and Andrei Profile & Pic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heidi and Andrei Profile & Pic
    Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 15:13
Heidi Range

Professional partner:  Andrei Lipanov

I’m still going to the gym. I went after my first costume fitting because I thought 'you're going to be in lycra on HD TV!

Sugababes singer Heidi Range admits that she’ll be glad when the nerves she is experiencing whilst training for Dancing On Ice become a thing of the past.

Having performed at some of the UK’s biggest music venues, the pop star admits she really is feeling nervous about her first performance. 

Heidi says “I'd love to get to the stage where I’m performing and enjoying it, rather than just feeling nervous.  Its great now that we’re at Elstree more and we keep bumping into everyone, it's really nice, it's like a little gang now and I’m enjoying getting to know everyone.  I’ve had the chance to spend time with Jennifer Ellison and Jorgie Porter which was really nice.”

Heidi continues, “My friends and family are so excited. I've got a list of people asking if they can come and watch!  Even when I'm training my friends keep coming to watch us and they want to make banners and t shirts!”

The singer admits that she has already noticed a change in her body shape as she embarks on the strenuous training sessions for the series. 

Heidi said, “I’ve found that to help with the skating its good to work on your core. For a number of the moves, you have to hold yourself from the stomach. Your stomach muscles have to be strong.  I've got aches in random areas that I never knew I'd have an ache in.

She continues, “I’m still going to the gym. I went after my first costume fitting I thought 'you're in lycra on HD TV'! Since training for Dancing On Ice I have noticed my body changing shape slightly. My legs and my bottom seem more toned which is good!”

Andrei Lipanov

Name Andrei Lipanov

Nationality : Russian

Age  37

Russian muscle man Andrei started skating aged five and won the pairs skating title at the Russian Junior Games in 1993.

Andrei’s appeared on the show many times, partnering Clare Buckfield, Natalie Pinkham, Gemma Bissix and Sinitta in 2010.   Andrei skated in the Dancing on Ice Tour in 2008 with Clare and wife Susie.

Edited by Bren - 03 Jan 2012 at 15:13
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 00:01

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 01:58
HEIDI AND ANDREI

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 17:44
HEIDI AND ANDRIE

Post Reply Post Reply