I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Line-up leaked?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DOI Line-up leaked?
    Posted: 26 Dec 2011 at 13:24
Apparently the contestants in DOI leaked - named in Womens Own and TV Choice though articles taken down but rumours are

Sam Nixon
Mark Rhodes
Chesney Hawkes
Andy Akinwolere
Sebastian Foucan
Andy Whyment
Corey Feldman
Matthew Wolfenden

Jennifer Ellison
Heidi Range
Chemmy Alcott
Charlene Tilton
Rosemary Conley
Jorgie Porter
Laila Morse

so one missing - ~Sadie frost?

Edited by Bren - 26 Dec 2011 at 13:24
@lovingDOI View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote @lovingDOI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2011 at 13:30
except Chesney hawkes who was on text santa, ?? these celebs are??? maybe when & if they are right,when i see them i'll go OHHHHHHHH it's him/her LOL. xx
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2011 at 13:41
these are supposed to be confirmed and you probably will know them for sure aned andy and matt much more famous and current than Chesney

Sam Nixon / Matt Rhodes Finnalists in Pop Idol 2 and BBC Childrens TV presenters

Andy Akinwolere is Blue Peter presenter

Sebastian Foucan was in Bond Movies

Andy Whymet is Kirk in Corrie

Matthew is David Metcalfe on Emmerdale (was also in UK Gymnastics team until injured)

Corey Feldman American actor was in The Goonies, The Lost boys. Gremlins

Jennifer Ellison ex Brookie  has appeared in Chicago

Heidi Range - Sugarbabes

Chemmy Alcott UK NO 1 Alpine Skier

Charlene Tilton -  Was Lucy in Dallas

Rosemary Connelly - Diet / Fitness

Jorgie Porter  - Theresa McQueen in Holyoaks

Lalla Morse - Mo in Eastenders

BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2011 at 14:40
Ho-hum.  At least I can't be biased for or against, because for the most part, I've never heard of them!Whistle

I remember Rosemary Connelly from the fitness DVDs (big sis had one) and Lucy from Dallas - showing my age - and I've actually heard of Chesney Hawkes.  The only one I'd possibly know in an identification parade now, though, would be Chemmy Alcott.  Thank goodness there's always one sportsperson in all of these shows!Big%20smile
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2011 at 19:07
Apart from Rosemary Conley, and let's face it she'll be voted off in the first three; I've not heard of any of 'em.... Does not bode well
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2011 at 20:08
thought these names were already posted here months ago??
not sure if i'm watching DOI,
it's on a Sunday night (getting ready for school /work night)
and all those adverts drive me nuts, not to mention Christine Bleakley!!!
I can always sky+ it tho, and watch next day when ironing or something.

(on the plus side, Jason is no more!!!!Clap)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2011 at 09:25
ps why don't they screen it Saturday night?? then we can always watch Sunday am etc...(after sky-+ing it) otherewise have to try and catch it mid-week sometimes??
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jenlou View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin
Dan's Diva

Quote Jenlou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2011 at 11:13
ITV adverts drive me batty to, I always Sky+ it and then start watching it about 15 mins into the programme from the recording, so I can watch it around the time it is on, but can still fast forward the adverts :-)
I'm looking forward to new series of DOI, but I am like a lot of others, I don't recognise too many names on the list, oh well as long as its a good series I don't care if I don't know them or not.

Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2011 at 11:48
oooh re Corey I really hope he's here for this as his official websitehas the following on the home page:

Corey and Team Feldman are excited to announce as of January 1st 2012 he will be taking up short-term residence in London!!! We can't announce yet what he will be doing in the UK. You will have to watch the website for an annoucement in January. During this time we will not be accepting any orders for the store. We will let you know when the store is open for orders. Happy Holidays from Team Feldman!!!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2011 at 23:07
RIGHT THE BOYS IN PICTURES

SAM NIXON AND MARK RHODES

Sam on left, Mark on right now presenters on children's TV for the BBC.  Pictured below in Pop Idol 2
in which Sam was 3rd and Mark 2nd.

SEBASTIEN FOUCAN

Founder of Free running and actor.  Sebastien is French and appeared in the last Bond movie

ANDY AKINWOLERE

Blue Peter presenter best known for his daredevil stunts for the show

ANDY WHYMENT

Actor best known for his role as Kirk in Coronation Street.  Runner up in Soapstar Superstar

CHESNEY HAWKES

1990's popstar and one hit wonder with The One and Only.  Son of Tremeloes singer Chip Hawkes and the Golden Shot's Carol
Dilworth

COREY FELMAN

American actor best known for his roles in The Goonies, Lost Boys and Gremlins

MATTHEW WOLFENDEN

Actor , Matthew was a British Gynastic Team  member until injured.  He is currently appearing in Emmerdale.

Edited by Bren - 27 Dec 2011 at 23:08
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2011 at 23:19
The Girls

JENNIFER ELLISON

Actress best known for her role in Brookside and Chicago.  Jennifer is a trained dancer in which she was very successful
in her competition days.

HEIDI RANGE

singer and member of Sugar Babes.

CHARLENE TILTON

American actress best known for her role of Lucy in Dallas famously nicknamed The Poison Dwarf by Terry Wogan

CHEMMY ALCOTT

British Sking Champion

ROSEMARY CONLEY

famous for her diet and fitness programmes

LAILA MORSE

Actress most famous for her role of Mo in Eastenders. She if the sister of Actor Gary Oldman

JORGE PORTER

Actress, currently Theresa McQueen in Holyoaks.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2011 at 17:20
Many thanks Bren. At least I know 2 or 3 now I've seen the pictures. Isn't Chemmy Alcott beautiful? I've only ever seen her wrapped up in her ski clothes until now.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2011 at 20:47
Do you think she'll be with Mr Evers - they'd make a handsome couple 
Skifan View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Skifan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 16:19
I really hope so -  he's due a good partner, and I think they'd be brilliant together  Pray  !
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 17:12
Unlike with SCD, I can never remember all the pro skaters from one year to the next.  I know Dan from seeing him on the shopping channel and remember Frankie from all the coverage when she hooked up with the serial bolter David Seaman. Are they still together?
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 17:49
Toots, you've hit on one of my biggest gripes with DOI - the pros seem to be regarded as props to hold their "celeb" partners up rather than as one half of a partnership.  It stops any of them getting the pretensions of celebrity status themselves (unlike certain SCD prosWink I could name) I suppose, but I'd like to see them having a bit more of the input/recognition their professionalism deserves.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>