I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tulisa / Kelly backstage bust up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tulisa / Kelly backstage bust up
    Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 11:27

Amelia out after judge's bust up

Dec 11 2011 By Katie Hind, The People

X%20Factor%20final%202011%20-%20Amelia%20Lily%20and%20Kelly%20Rowland

X FACTOR star Amelia Lily was voted out of the ITV1 show last night after a furious backstage row between judges Tulisa Contostavlos and Kelly Rowland.

The uproar kicked off after Tulisa claimed SHE had worked harder with Amelia, 17, than her mentor Kelly.

And Kelly, 30, was fuming after learning Amelia and her family spent an hour in Tulisa's dressing room last weekend thanking her for her support.

Kelly told execs she will NOT be back for next years series. She said: I'm fed up. I didn't realise how much work it would be

Sources close to Tulisa last night confirmed she had spent a bit of time secretly helping Amelia since she was allowed back into the show after a public vote. Tulisa, 23, and Kelly have had a series of rows during the series.

X%20Factor%20final%202011%20-%20Tulisa%20and%20Little%20Mix
Screams: Little Mix are through

The insider said: Tulisa's been there since day one for Amelia. It has angered Tulisa that Kelly so obviously wanted Misha B in the final and not Amelia.

Kelly, who earlier performed a duet with the girl from Teesside, said: Shes an absolute star.

Simon Cowell, who left the UK series to front a new US version, watched the final from his Los Angeles bolthole and admitted: It was one of the best finals I have seen.

Girl group Little Mix and Marcus Collins will battle it out in tonights final.

People
 Post Reply Post Reply