I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Dancing On Ice is a chance to be positive'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Dancing On Ice is a chance to be positive'
    Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 10:43

'Dancing On Ice is a chance to be positive': Christine Bleakley looks to the future with new role

By J J Anisiobi

Last updated at 8:06 AM on 9th December 2011

After getting the boot from ITV's flagship morning show Christine Bleakley is looking forward to a new role.

The former host of The One Show will be taking over from Holly Willoughby for the next series of Dancing On Ice and see's it as a chance to be hopeful again.

Speaking to Woman's Own magazine she explained what a difference the show will make to her.

The%20futures%20bright:%20Christine%20Bleakley%20is%20looking%20forward%20to%20hosting%20Dancing%20On%20Ice

The futures bright: Christine Bleakley is looking forward to hosting Dancing On Ice

She said: 'It's a real pleasure and an honour to think of the new year in a positive way.'

Christine, 32, is especially looking forward to working with silver haired TV legend Philip Schofield.

She added: 'Phil is lovely - I've watched This Morning since I was no age and he's a bit of a god in the telly world.'

Out%20with%20the%20old:%20Christine%20and%20Holly%20catch%20up%20at%20a%20football%20match%20earlier%20this%20year

Out with the old: Christine and Holly catch up at a football match earlier this year

The new pairing will get the chance to gel together when they present Text Santa starting next week.

Philip, 49, said: 'The show is packed with content, it wont be just Christine and I standing there holding the fort ourselves, there will be so much going on.

The programme, which kicks of on December 11, is set to celebrate the spirit of goodwill and good fortune at Christmas.

The%20end%20of%20the%20show:%20Adrian%20Chiles%20and%20Christine%20said%20bye%20to%20the%20viewers%20earlier%20this%20week

The end of the show: Adrian Chiles and Christine said bye to the viewers earlier this week

Christine was humiliated earlier this month when it was announced she would be leaving failing ITV show Daybreak a month early.

And it seems there was no love lost between Christine Bleakley, Adrian Chiles and the morning programme as the duo left the series this morning with virtually no fanfare.

Bleakley added at the end of her final show: 'That is just about it from us, good luck and have a great Christmas. Bye bye.'

The%20legend:%20Mark%20Wright%20with%20TV%20god%20Philip%20Schofield%20and%20Holly%20on%20This%20Morning

The legend: Mark Wright with TV 'god' Philip Schofield and Holly on This Morning

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 11:11
She's harmless enough, let's give her a chance
@lovingDOI View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote @lovingDOI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 17:45
just a thing, as i dont or havent really seen her on TV just a quick glimps, (even missed Text Santa)), but what is her accent? and yeah, bless will give the poor lady a chance, bless her, she must be feeeling the presure already to do good, and not give DOI a kiss of death, but will be sad to not see Holly there. xx
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 18:26
Irish accent
 Post Reply Post Reply