I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD Results show *spoiler* CORRECTION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SCD Results show *spoiler* CORRECTION
    Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 18:59
loathe Holly
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 18:53
that was beautiful
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 18:51
oh fab fab fab
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 18:51
I will bear with it as long as Holly not in final if she is I am not watching
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 18:31
Has she dancing, I find her dull as dishwater to watch.  She was dreadfully overmarked this weekend IMO, to save her from the bottom 2.  I reckon she cost them a lot of money.

dancingdiva View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote dancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 11:15
Agree with your top three salsamad but could be Holly instead of Jason as she has improved alot. Loving Chelsee and Harry and finding it very hard to chose between them.
and its goodbye from her
salsamad View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote salsamad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 09:53
Robbie was the worst, so therefore should have gone, though I do think he has generally come across as a nice guy on the show.  I certainly didn't see what the judges apparently saw with Alex and Holly this week.  Shame about Jason who (imo) is a very good dancer who cares (too much?) but perhaps over analyses everything.  Still think the final 3 should be him, Harry (sweet but boring) and Chelsee.
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 18:07
seems Jason is not endearing himself to fellow contestants etc as he's taking it all too seriously... he's not my favourite wouldn't mind if he stayed or went.. Chelsee is my winner!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 17:29
unlike the ITV who release detailed details of the voting on all these shows BBC never release details
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 15:17
Do they ever release the actual phone votes at the end of the series like they do with X Factor??
dancingdiva View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote dancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 09:45
Thank goodness for that!! I thought Robbie had got the sympathy vote and he has had a bad week but he was the weakest by far. Really surprised to see Jason in the bottom two. He is second favourite with the bookies as well. Perhaps it was just a blip. Does anyone know if there is a way of finding which order the dancers were with the voters?
I am so happy that Robbie has gone I am going to dance around the house and whoopee for an hour or so!!!
and its goodbye from her
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 09:16
For a lovely moment I thought you were going to have taken Jason out of the bottom two, but never mind.  I'm sorrier for Robbie, due to the awful news of last Sunday, than I would have been for the Bleakley clone, but I shan't miss him overmuch.

Please let common sense prevail and Alex go next week!
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 07:11
Originally posted by lizzieann

DON'T Do THAT!! When I saw "correction" I thought you were going to say that it was Jason who'd gone out!! My poor heart nearly stopped! Robbie was the least good, but I do feel for him, he's had a rotten week! But does this confirm my opinion that it's not Robbie that gets the votes, but Orla's non existant outfits? Odd that the week they go is the week she's well covered up.

LOL LOLLOLClap

Me too Lizzieann

LOL
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 06:11
I'm surprised that Robbie went considering the week he's had but he was the weakest.

I'm shocked that Jason was in the bottom two, Holly and Alex were both weaker than him but, as others have said, the judges seem to bolster them up by dreadful over marking.

Next week I want Holly and Alex in the bottom two with Alex to go.
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
lizzieann View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote lizzieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 23:42
DON'T Do THAT!! When I saw "correction" I thought you were going to say that it was Jason who'd gone out!! My poor heart nearly stopped! Robbie was the least good, but I do feel for him, he's had a rotten week! But does this confirm my opinion that it's not Robbie that gets the votes, but Orla's non existant outfits? Odd that the week they go is the week she's well covered up.
emasl View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote emasl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 22:58
Cannot believe that the charisma free Alex and the miserable James are through
WHO is voting for her?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>