I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cold Shoulder for Emma

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cold Shoulder for Emma
    Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 15:13

Cold Shoulder for Emma

By Dan Wootton

Last updated at 8:18 AM on 2nd December 2011

Ignored:%20ITV%20executives%20have%20not%20returned%20calls%20from%20Emma%20Buntons%20agents

Ignored: ITV executives have not returned calls from Emma Bunton's agents

ITV bosses appear to be sending a not-so-subtle message to former Spice Girl turned Dancing On Ice judge Emma Bunton, right.

Executives have not returned calls from her agents, who want to find out if she is required for the new series of the celebrity skating show, which starts within weeks. Negotiations have already begun with Jason Gardiner — the show’s controversial but compelling hate figure — but a deal still hasn’t been signed.

After the ratings tumble resulting from the changes to the X Factor judging panel, in my opinion ITV should stick to the tried and tested.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2068931/X-Factor-2011-Gary-Barlow-unlikely-return-Simon-Cowell-plans-overhaul.html#ixzz1fOHljOC5

Edited by Bren - 02 Dec 2011 at 16:16
danceking View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote danceking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 21:30
Jason tweeted earlier this evening that he will definitely not be back either.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 21:38
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 21:41
danceking View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote danceking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 22:06
Think Emma is probably trying to put a brave face and spin on it as it seemed obvious they were not about to rebook her.  Funnily I, for one, am disappointed Jason won't be back as despite being contravertial and sometimes phrasing things unfortunately I do think he knew what he was talking about artistically, unlike Emma who seemed to have little knowledge of anything to do with the show. I do hope they don't as rumoured have Louis Spence or Christopher Biggins as that would certainly put me off watching or at least sky+ ing and forwarding through their contributions!

Edited by danceking - 02 Dec 2011 at 22:15
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 18:16
it needed to be freshened up, they all get stale after a while
 Post Reply Post Reply