I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anthony Cotton is a ‘sew and so’

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anthony Cotton is a ‘sew and so’
    Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 09:54

Anthony Cotton is a ‘sew and so’

Nasty%20piece%20of%20work%20...%20Anthony%20Cotton
'Nasty piece of work' ... Anthony Cotton

Published: Today at 00:28

EX-CORRIE star John Thomson has branded Antony Cotton a "nasty piece of work".

Thomson, who played Jesse Chadwick in the soap until last year, said the Street favourite was difficult to work with and claimed he was "trouble with a capital T".

The sensational outburst came after Cotton was accused of acting like a diva in the jungle.

Former Cold Feet and Fast Show star Thomson waded into Cotton — knicker stitcher Sean Tully in the soap — on his Twitter page.

He tweeted: "Antony you nasty piece of work you are doing yourself no favours." And: "Antony Cotton — the truth will out!!

Asked by @sinanny84: "You worked with Antony on Corrie. Was he like this when you worked with him?"

Outburst%20...%20former%20Coronation%20Street%20star%20John%20Thomson
Outburst ... former Coronation Street star John Thomson
GETTY

Thomson's response was: "Trouble with a capital T."

Another follower tried to excuse his behaviour, tweeting: "He's not coming across as a nice person at all. But in that situation it probably does push you to the limit."

Thomson responded he didn't behave like that on punishing TV show 71 Degrees North. He tweeted: "No excuse, I didn't turn on any one in Norway."

He added: "Antony just go. Do us all a favour." And he retweeted: "Antony Cotton. What a Miserable old fadge. Time he left the jungle."

• FATIMA WHITBREAD says she had a breakdown after reliving her traumatic childhood while writing her autobiography.

The athlete spent 14 years in children's homes and was raped as a teen.

She said: "I went through the darkest place in my life."

• The Sun

Post Reply Post Reply