I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Aida's World Famous SCD Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Talk about subterfuge!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Talk about subterfuge!
    Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 15:55
It's not 'Tosca' - it's me - Aida! nod

I've had a bit of a computer dis-ars-ter, dahlings - I can't connect with t'Internet at all from my own computer and I'm currently speaking to you from my sister's house!

I had to re-register as 'Tosca' because I couldn't remember my proper password for here and I wanted to let everyone know that there won't be a blog tonight!  Shocked

BT are coming on Monday to check the line and connections - pray for me - so we should be okay for next week!

Sorry, sorry, sorry - I wish it was working too - I feel as if I'm missing a limb!
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 16:10
aww bless you Aida.. we'll miss you tonight!
BCfan View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BCfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 16:35
Will miss your take on things later, but it just means that there is even more to look forward to early next week. Hope everything gets sorted one way or another soon.  ((hugs))
Stanmore Witch View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Stanmore Witch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 16:52

Nooooooo..... Aida, I am missing your take on last nights show.

A lady of leisure and more besides . . . .
 Post Reply Post Reply