I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BECKS ON ICE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BECKS ON ICE
    Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 00:09

BECKS ON ICE

“
He likes music so hopefully he has rhythm
”

Chris Dean

26th November 2011

By Aaron Tinney

DAVID Beckham is considering an offer to star in Dancing On Ice.

Skating legends Torvill and Dean and Becks' family friend Justin Bieber are all urging the footballer to say "yes".

David Beckham has been offered a spot in Dancing On Ice.

Bosses of the hit show are desperate to sign Goldenballs, and stars Torvill and Dean yesterday gushed: “He’d be great.”

Teen idol Justin Bieber, who is pals with Beckham’s sons, has also been urging the football ­legend to sign.

The 17-year-old singer declared himself a show fan back in March and said: “Next time I see David Beckham I will say that if he agrees to do it then so will I.”

Torvill and Dean revealed there had been talks about bringing Beckham on board because of his balancing and athletic skills.

Ice champ Chris Dean, 53, said: “He likes music so hopefully he has rhythm.

“We like the idea of an athlete from a different sport.”

Chris added that they thought the 36-year-old, whose LA Galaxy contract ended this week, would have the best balance of any contestant due to his athleticism on the football field.

He said: “You assume contestants are going to be good physically, but they aren’t always co-ordinated for dancing.

“Beckham would be great.”

The offer comes as Becks is on the verge of signing for French football club Paris Saint-Germain for £12million.

Beckham, who wants to stay fit for the Olympics next summer, said: “There are a lot of options. I’m not in a great rush to decide.”

The rumoured list of 2012 DOI contestants includes party animal Sadie Frost, 46.

Also in the frame are Sugababe Heidi Range, 28, ex-Brookside star Jennifer Ellison, 28, and Goonies star Corey Feldman, 40.

Daily Star

Edited by Bren - 26 Nov 2011 at 00:10
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 19:20
He wouldn't do it.
 Post Reply Post Reply