I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pat Sharp is I’m A Celeb sex 'pest'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pat Sharp is I’m A Celeb sex 'pest'
    Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 11:13

Pat Sharp is I’m A Celeb sex 'pest'

Flirt%20...%20Pat%20Sharp%20with%20Emily%20Scott%20and%20Jessica-Jane%20Clement
Flirt ... Pat Sharp with Emily Scott and Jessica-Jane Clement
By LEIGH HOLMWOOD
Published: Today at 00:56

PAT SHARP'S wife Monica insisted she doesn't mind him flirting because she is used to it.

Pat has been seen salivating over Jessica-Jane Clement and Emily Scott and making suggestive comments.

The DJ told them: "I'll probably get a picture of you girls and put them on either nipple."

But Norwegian Monica, who arrived in Australia yesterday, said: "Pat's been flirting with the girls in the jungle but that's fine. I'm used to Pat flirting with girls.

"He does it all the time. I'm not insecure about that. I'm a flirty person, too. It doesn't annoy me. We've been married for 26 years, so it's fine."

She thought Pat was doing well on the show, despite the controversy over whether he faked bad behaviour in order to get voted to do Bushtucker Trials.

And Monica insisted he would never hurt Lorraine Chase's mascot Tedward.

She said: "He loves teddy bears. In fact, he's more likely to be jealous of Lorraine's teddy bear."

Stefanie gets boot

THE Orange team were all up for the chop last night after failing the grisly Bed Bugs challenge.

Fatima Whitbread, Antony Cotton, Willie Carson, along with Lorraine Chase, Sinitta and Stefanie Powers – all lost the chance for immunity in the overnight challenge. In the end it was Stefanie who got booted out.

Terror%20...%20Fatima%20Whitbread
Terror ... Fatima Whitbread

They'd had to sleep in boxes filled with critters. Sinitta was the first to shout: "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here."

She said it was "like a Freddie Krueger movie" and added: "As we approached our beds I felt my legs go and I thought I'd pass out. This was my worst nightmare."

Task%20...%20Antony%20Cotton
Task ... Antony Cotton

Next out was Antony who was freaked out by three large snakes – one of which WEED on his leg. He pleaded: "Get me out. I can't cope with them any more."

Mark Wright on the Blue team spent most of the night squealing. He cried: "I've got to get out, I can't sleep. They are my worst thing in the world, they are crawling into my pyjamas, they are getting more confident, I can't do it!

"I'm going to be sick, they stink and are doing poos all over my bed."

Critters%20...%20Willie%20Carson
Critters ... Willie Carson

The Sun
 Post Reply Post Reply