I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X Factor’s Craig Colton is dating Danyl Johnson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X Factor’s Craig Colton is dating Danyl Johnson
    Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 12:09
X Factor’s Craig Colton is dating Danyl Johnson
Two singers are 'an item'[size]

X FACTOR favourite Craig Colton is dating former contestant Danyl Johnson.

The pair have been getting close for two weeks after bisexual Danyl — a finalist on the 2009 series — met gay Craig backstage at the ITV reality hit.

The two were seen smooching on London's South Bank on Sunday night.

On Wednesday Craig rushed back from a Children In Need gala dinner in Manchester to go shopping with Danyl, 29.

The next day, Craig, 22, tweeted: "Had a great night with my pal @DanylAJohnson." Later on, they went to the West End to see Ghost the Musical — speeding off afterwards in Danyl's motor.

A source said: "They're very much the item. They've become inseparable and text non-stop when they're not together.

"Everyone thought they were just swapping war stories from their experiences on the show, but it turns out it's blossomed."

The relationship has not gone down well with Craig's show rival, pal and fellow Scouser Marcus Collins. The source added: "Marcus has told Craig he needs to concentrate on his performances and not get distracted. He's worried for his friend."

Danyl revealed he is bisexual, while Craig was outed as gay by fellow wannabes Nu Vibe. He said: "I've never hidden my sexuality."

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply