I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frankie Cocozza's all vice no voice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frankie Cocozza's all vice no voice
    Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 11:56
FRANKIE COCOZZA'S ALL VICE NO VOICE

FRANKIE Cocozza has staged his first gig – and got 250 offers of sex from girl fans.

The X Factor badboy was swamped with saucy mes- sages despite not singing a note.

Instead, he made a short foul- mouthed speech, mimed a couple of covers and stood behind the DJ’s decks waving his arms about.

But the 18-year-old’s behaviour did not turn off his growing army of female fans.

Many had sexy text messages beamed onto a giant screen in the 53 Degrees club in Preston, Lancs, offering the out-of- control teen everything from a kiss to a threesome.

One read: “Smash my back doors in you sexy beast.”

Another said: “Frankehh get in my vajazzle xxx.”

Frankie could not croak a note after his vodka, Jack Daniels and cocaine-laced all- nighter in London.

Fans were told he was “un- well” and could not perform on “medical advice”. But far from taking it easy,
the wannabe told them: “I was supposed to be singing tonight but I’m not because I’m a big c**t!

“But that doesn’t matter because we’re still going to get f***** either way. Yeah?”

Many girls hoisted up their skirts and yanked down their tops so Frankie could sign their bums and boobs.

One squealed: “I really don’t care that he can’t sing tonight, he’s just lush. He can have me now.”

Another gasped: “I want him to write his name all over my body.’’

Frankie vanished into the night with two fans after miming to hits by The Killers and Arctic Monkeys.

But the pair looked crestfallen as Frankie’s minders soon pushed them away.

But the determined duo hunted down his hotel and were there waiting for him when he rolled up at 3am.

Frankie, who was booted off the ITV1 talent show after he bragged about taking cocaine, has been promised a slot on The X Factor UK tour if he cleans up his act.

But judging by his behaviour in the past 48 hours he does not seem interested in toeing the line.

Hours before his planned Preston performance the Brighton lad was seen snorting cocaine at an all-night hotel party in London.

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply