I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christine Bleakley to replace Holly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christine Bleakley to replace Holly
    Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 10:02
To be fair the role that Bleakly is going into bares so little impact on the actual show it really doesnt matter if you like her or not
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 14:51
That's a shame, but other commitments have to be dealt with so perhaps it's for the best for Holly to do other things
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 08:48
I can stand Holly but that Bleakley Lollipop Head woman is even worse    Mind you, there aren't many of the female presenters that I do like, they're all from the same school of blah except, perhaps, Claudia who is a little eccentric but doesn't seem to take herself too seriously.

Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 22:30
Originally posted by Eviesmum

She's busy doing panto in Norwich - so we'll see her in January :D
ha..ha.. one of the reasons I'm not going to the Panto this year!!
Sleeping beauty, they keep sending me flyers!!!! must be short of bookings!!LOL
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 16:47
to be honest hoping she wont be on show at all she really is a reason to switch off IMO as long as she sticks to online reporting and this morning then I can avoid her 
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 16:35
She's busy doing panto in Norwich - so we'll see her in January :D
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 16:33
one good thing if she is doing it means Hayley Tamaddon is not if she had been would have switched off
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 20:34
That's it they've got to get her earning her millions of pounds they pay her.
emasl View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote emasl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 16:58
well hse has time on her hands seeing she has just been given the boot off the morning show
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 11:50
Oh, rats!
Remind me never to mutter darkly about a presenter getting on my nerves again - sometimes, it really is a case of "better the devil you know"!Angry
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 01:25
Originally posted by Eviesmum

How disappointing is that, I can't stand the woman :(

I agree... she really gets on my nerves..can't stand her!
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 21:58
How disappointing is that, I can't stand the woman :(
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 09:58

Skating on in: Christine Bleakley to replace Holly Willoughby as co-host of Dancing on Ice

• Willoughby rumoured to have accepted hosting role on BBC's new talent show The Voice

By Andrea Magrath

Last updated at 7:08 PM on 18th November 2011

Christine Bleakley is replacing Holly Willoughby as co-host of ITV's celebrity skating show Dancing on Ice.

The star, who quit the BBC last year with her former One Show host Adrian Chiles, said she was a 'total Dancing on Ice addict.'

She will join co-host Phillip Schofield on the show when it returns next year for a seventh series.

Skating%20in%20her%20shoes:%20Christine%20Bleakley%20has%20been%20announced%20as%20the%20new%20co-host%20of%20Dancing%20on%20Ice

Skating in her shoes: Christine Bleakley has been announced as the new co-host of Dancing on Ice

Bleakley said: 'My only concern was what a big task it is to follow the brilliant Holly and I can only promise her, Phillip and everyone at home that they couldn't have a bigger fan of the show on board.'

Schofield said he was 'absolutely delighted' that Bleakley was joining the show which was won last year by ex-EastEnders actor Sam Attwater.

Bleakley and Chiles have struggled to recreate their One Show success on ITV's breakfast show Daybreak.

Leaving:%20Bleakley%20is%20replacing%20Holly%20Willoughby,%20who%20will%20be%20not%20returning%20to%20the%20show%20this%20season

Leaving: Bleakley is replacing Holly Willoughby, who will be not returning to the show this season

It was criticised for battling to match the GMTV audience in its early stages and has consistently pulled in fewer viewers than its BBC1 rival Breakfast.

ITV Director of Television, Peter Fincham said: 'Dancing on Ice continues to be one of ITV1’s most successful entertainment hits and I’m delighted that Christine will be joining Phillip Schofield to host next year’s show.'

Willougby tweeted this evening: 'Good luck to Christine Bleakley on this years Dancing on Ice. It's a truely (sic) magical show and you will love it. I'll miss you all very much!'

Warm%20welcome:%20Schofield%20tweeted%20about%20the%20unexpected%20announcement

Warm welcome: Schofield tweeted about the unexpected announcement

Farewell:%20Holly%20wished%20her%20successor%20all%20the%20best

Farewell: Holly wished her successor all the best

The bubbly presenter will continue working with Schofield on This Morning and her duties on ITV2's Celebrity Juice, but has 'other commitments' over the winter season, a statement released by the network said.

Holly declined to be drawn on what is preventing her from working on Dancing on Ice when pressed by fans on Twitter, simply saying all will be revealed next week.

She added: 'No, I'm not pregnant!'

There is some speculation that Willoughby, who is not on an exclusive ITV contract, has been wooed to the BBC to present new talent show The Voice.

Staying%20put:%20The%20bubbly%20presenter%20will%20continue%20her%20duties%20on%20This%20Morning%20alongside%20Phillip%20Schofield

Staying put: The bubbly presenter will continue her duties on This Morning alongside Phillip Schofield

Post Reply Post Reply