I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Willie Carson was silly to smuggle chilli

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Willie Carson was silly to smuggle chilli
    Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 10:14

I'm A Celeb Willie Carson was silly to smuggle chilli

Feeling%20the%20heat%20...%20Willie%20Carson%20sneaked%20in%20spices
Feeling the heat ... Willie Carson sneaked in spices
REX

Published: Today at 00:46

WILLIE CARSON is in hot water with show bosses – after he smuggled CHILLI into the jungle camp.

The former jockey was seen asking contestants if they wanted some of his "other stuff". Model Jessica-Jane Clement even tried to hide the spice in her CLEAVAGE – but producers rumbled her.

This follows last year's contestant Gillian McKeith smuggling contraband into the jungle in her knickers. Now bosses plan to castigate Willie.

He was seen rummaging in a chest and asking: "Do you want one or two?" before adding, "We've got special beans with the other stuff."

A show insider said: "It shows a disregard for the rules. Extra searches were made of the contestants' belongings after what happened with Gillian but this makes a mockery of things."

• FATIMA Whitbread could be the surprise winner of the series, bookies believe. The former javelin thrower is now second in the running with William Hill. Mark Wright is 15/8 favourite, while Fatima is 3/1.

The Sun
    deborah31 View Drop Down
    Nymphomaniac
    Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
      Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 23:00
    Did Sinitta smuggle some in too?
    Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
     Post Reply Post Reply