I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The X Factor: Watt a shambles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The X Factor: Watt a shambles
    Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 13:44
You don't have to agree, we all have our opinions and I too am a trained singer with perfect pitch.
dancingdiva View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote dancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 14:47
Sorry Johnny boy but I don't agree with you and I am a trained singer with perfect pitch!!!
and its goodbye from her
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 13:22
did anyone catch what was shouted just before Kitty sang her survival song?  I rewound a few times and could make it out.
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 12:50
thats the poiunt, they don't, they sing in full throat voice, Kittie shouted

Edited by Jonnyboy - 14 Nov 2011 at 12:50
Virgin
Virgin

Quote dancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 10:30
Better tell Celine Dion and Whitney Houston not to sing then, they scream their heads off!
and its goodbye from her
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 10:08
She was different but my god she wasn't very good. Anyone who has to shout rather than sing shoudn't be up there
Virgin
Virgin

Quote dancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 10:03
I think Kitty is great and is a loss to a show that is fast losing all credibility. At least she was different. Apart from Janet you can't hear any individuality in any of the finalists voices.
and its goodbye from her
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 09:53

Shes%20back%20...%20Amelia%20Lily
She's back ... Amelia Lily
By LUCY CONNOLLY
Published: 13th November 2011

AXED Amelia Lily was favourite to WIN X Factor last night after an astonishing comeback — ending a shambolic week for the ITV show.

Bosses saw a mystery power outage delay the start of Saturday night's show by 16 minutes.

Meanwhile viewers cringed as weeping Kitty Brucknell, 26, was voted off last night and screeched a version of Lady Gaga hit Born This Way.

Viewers quickly took to Twitter, one posting: "Somebody shoot her."

Kitty went after losing a sing-off with Misha B — the former favourite who was in the bottom two for the second time.

Amelia, 17, was picked in the public vote to replace axed Frankie Cocozza — five weeks after being booted off the show.

Ladbrokes and William Hill both installed her as favourite at 11/4 after she sang Queen's The Show Must Go On.

Ladbrokes spokesman Alex Donohue said: "It was a shock for us when she went because she was the favourite before the live shows.

Compliments%20...%20Kitty%20Brucknells%20Twitter%20feedback
'Compliments' ... Kitty Brucknell's Twitter feedback

"She was actually the rank outsider to be booted out — it was a massive shock. She has come back now and X Factor may be on a recovery mission."

Show bosses had expected a huge boost in viewing figures following a week of drama which saw Frankie Cocozza exit after a cocaine, booze and sex rampage.

But the prime-time Saturday show was wrecked by a technical fault at the BT Tower in central London.

An auditions round-up was screened while technicians battled to get the show on air.

An insider said: "A series of events has conspired to bring chaos to the show."

This year's series of the hit talent show has already been hit by a ratings meltdown, with BBC1's Strictly Come Dancing attracting more viewers for the first time in three years.

A BT spokesman said it could take up to two days to work out the cause of the power cut.

He said: "We can confirm there was an unusual power spike on Saturday evening which disrupted services from the BT Tower for a short time."

Post Reply Post Reply